Nicki Minaj shades Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B “I dont have to wait for Ghost Writers to finish my album”

CHAOTIC STYLE.

Last night Nicki went off on Twitter and made serious allegations about how some rap girls are not writing their raps.

Nicki didn’t say any names, but it’s pretty clear she has referred to Megan and Cardi. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:
Allegedly, Megan Thee Stallion has made some behind the scenes remarks about Nicki Minaj being “weird” after they filmed the Hot Girl Summer music video (plus WAP) hence the animosity between them. 

Nicki also dragged Armon Wiggins, a notorious YouTuber paid by Cardi B to bash Nicki Minaj on a daily. The reason why Nicki posted about him is pretty obvious: 

(Is this line for Megan or Cardi? Chile)

I ain’t talkn Spanish when I say señorita:dead_falling_wig_dying:

Told the btch ghost writer: yo, SendYourReader. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Nicki violating Megan Thee Stallion back to back:

1. Super Freaky Girl Roman Remix 

Don't nobody wanna hear that weak ****, ho
In the game, fifteen, ain't peak yet, ho
Tell that goofy get a chair, she was cocky, I could swear
'Til my old tape sold more than your album, drop a tear 

2. Super Freaky Girl QueenMix

These *****es hungry, guess I'm just greedier
These *****es ugly, my *****es prettier
Horseback ridin', I be like, "Giddy up"
When I touch a city, paint it red like graffiti up
I wain't gotta beg for sympathy from the media
Eediat/Idiot,

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nicki only has beef with those that reach chart success and that’s why she’s featuring all these nobodies on a “Queen” remix. She isn’t threatened by any of them and that’s the joke to feature them on her song. People can call it raising up smaller artists, but Nicki has never been the one to care about helping the little people out. She wants to keep them in check so if they do become big she can say she was the reason and then **** on them. :bouncey:

I mean, you pretty much summed it all up. Nicki Minaj is very competitive and is definitely not ready to pass that crown. To take Nicki out, they have to put a bich that is as hungry and as talented as Nicki!!! Period… :bouncey:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Style. sis is you typing a Bible verse? I’m out here waiting for you to scalp me before going back to my homework :orangu_orangutan_ape:

No, I’m not. I’m just shook at Nicki honestly. I love her! That’s queen behavior and she’s the only one who’s serving lethal and real bars, let’s be real. She understands hip hop. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Nicki is also very smart. Why would she collab with JT after JT made it clear on past tweets that she’s team Cardi? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: Watch them City Girls breaking up soon because Nicki lied on somebody that is talented enough for a solo career. WATCH I AM GAGGING :dead_falling_wig_dying:

@Groundbreaking

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nicki is going to be the Madonna of rap and never giving up that crown :bouncey:

I gotta agree with what you said in the other thread. This era has been a complete mess in terms of promo. Is super Freaky girl the lead or wtf? It’s serving ‘released because it smashed on TikTok’. I’m pretty sure her album was ready full of Do We Have A Problem type of songs, but Republic had to cancel it for something more pop. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I gotta agree with what you said in the other thread. This era has been a complete mess in terms of promo. Is super Freaky girl the lead or wtf? It’s serving ‘released because it smashed on TikTok’. I’m pretty sure her album was ready full of Do We Have A Problem type of songs, but Republic had to cancel it for something more pop. :dead_falling_wig_dying:

She out here celebrating a #10 compilation album on Instagram. I’m like girl quit embarrassing yourself and announce the new album already. Slay Me Closer already got ahead of the Nobodies Remix on iTunes. She should’ve just kept it at the Roman Remix and prepared us for the next single or album announcement. Nobody asked for a compilation album in this day and age Miss Petty 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She out here celebrating a #10 compilation album on Instagram. I’m like girl quit embarrassing yourself and announce the new album already. Slay Me Closer already got ahead of the Nobodies Remix on iTunes. She should’ve just kept it at the Roman Remix and prepared us for the next single or album announcement. Nobody asked for a compilation album in this day and age Miss Petty 

That compilation album had me with heart strokes for a week. It was such a flop moment. + I don’t understand all these obscure collabs. Doja, Latto and Lil Nas X are worshiping her fat *** and she’s serving me a bunch of Khia’s remix? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Girl bye atp

Nicki did interviews saying shes not comfortable doing ***ual songs like female rappers today, and that its something that has been overdone.

But after all her songs flopped, she canceled the album and released a greatest hits, with a over ***ualized generic song.

And now shes desperately trying to fight any female rapper to get attention to not flop.

Nicki is clearly more talented than all the girls today, but she lost her "mojo". Because shes trying to fake what she did in the past again, I dont think it will work well for her.

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block