Disney debuts “The Little Mermaid” Live Action First Look

bbbsss

3 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Why is no one interested in waiting until they see the movie before forming an opinion? All this HARSH judgment over 30 seconds of screen time (or 3 min if you saw the leak)?

A half of the Army is almost no longer a fan because of Britney's latest Instagram post, so 30 seconds you said? Enough for them to want to bring down a government.

• Haha 2
On 9/10/2022 at 7:06 AM, bbbsss said:

Well while I personally think Halle was not the best choice for this particular role, I am perched anyway. Just wish her hair was a deeper shade of red, as Ariel’s red hair is iconic. 

spacer.png

I’m sure by the time the actual film comes out they will manage to scrape together some better lighting cuz sis is not lit correctly. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because we have seen the last couple of live action adaptations and they were all bad. 

So you’re saying they can’t grow and do better? 😂 that sucks. Didn’t we think, based off her previous albums, that Britney Jean was gonna be EVERYTHING & ended up getting what we got? This could be a similar situation 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

47 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

So you’re saying they can’t grow and do better? 😂 that sucks. Didn’t we think, based off her previous albums, that Britney Jean was gonna be EVERYTHING & ended up getting what we got? This could be a similar situation 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Their track record is ****. They destroyed star wars, Marvel and the live action remakes. If britney released 6 bad albums you wouldn't get your hopes up for the 7th would you?  the good thing is that it will probably still be enjoyable for kids.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Their track record is ****. They destroyed star wars, Marvel and the live action remakes. If britney released 6 bad albums you wouldn't get your hopes up for the 7th would you?  the good thing is that it will probably still be enjoyable for kids.

So because of their past, they can’t grow/improve in the future. Got ya. 

n yes, I’m sure the kids are the KEY demographic lol

n if Britney released 6 bad albums, this forum wouldn’t exist 😂 

im not at all banking on the success of this movie but all of this fire over a clip is like AHHHHH. We just don’t wait for final products huh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block