Disney debuts “The Little Mermaid” Live Action First Look

bbbsss

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Honestly it just looks like a digital drawing. Even this actual fan made looks more realistic and epic. 

spacer.png

Her hair looks better here. Wish they would have just went with a red haired actor to play King Triton instead of Javier Bardem and given Ariel proper red hair that she inherited from her dad.

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Her hair looks better here. Wish they would have just went with a red haired actor to play King Triton instead of Javier Bardem and given Ariel proper red hair that she inherited from her dad.

Apparently the trailer/teaser we saw is unfinished and they will make her hair and overall colors more vibrant in the final version. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, as for now her hair is definitely more brown than red. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Apparently the trailer/teaser we saw is unfinished and they will make her hair and overall colors more vibrant in the final version. I guess we’ll have to wait and see, as for now her hair is definitely more brown than red. 

You believe that? Why on earth would Disney release a trailer with unfinished material? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Thats literally suicide. 

On 9/14/2022 at 10:24 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

Just saying this is what happening, look at this B's.

You can't tell me racism is part of the motivation.

Irony it's only men. Every mother I know (minority is not race) But don't like the remakes (but they admit it's not for their generation, and is Disney doing business to keep the intellectual property once the animated One expired, this one won't)

But men on the other hand aren't happy..

Maybe because they have the skills and the IT to do it?

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think they are trying to make it seem all edgy and dark. The one thing I loved about Disney is that its full of wonder, awe, hope, and light. I'm not here for emo Little Mermaid. I need brighter and colourful movie posters. 

Agreed! I know at the bottom of the ocean it’s pretty dark, so I get why they’ve done this. Also I think they are trying to create the sense of how “dull” and “bland” it feels for Ariel to be in the sea, but on land, it’s going to be so bright and full of color to showcase her excitement and wonderment of being on land. 
All I’m saying is they better not make Under the Sea all dark and gloomy! That’s one of my fave songs from the film! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Agreed! I know at the bottom of the ocean it’s pretty dark, so I get why they’ve done this. Also I think they are trying to create the sense of how “dull” and “bland” it feels for Ariel to be in the sea, but on land, it’s going to be so bright and full of color to showcase her excitement and wonderment of being on land. 
All I’m saying is they better not make Under the Sea all dark and gloomy! That’s one of my fave songs from the film! 

I literally cannot wait for this movie. The anticipation is real! 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

That's funny because as I kid all I could think of was "Living underwater must be SO MUCH FUN! It looks great!!" damn Sebastian really sold it to me with that "Under The Sea" number hhahaha (something he obviously could not achieve with Ariel :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I totally get that. I just think in this instance it's unwarranted. Let's not **** on a classic please. I guess I'll wait for the land posters, haha. But look at how adorable this was..

img-The_Little_Mermaid_poster.png

• Love 1
On 9/10/2022 at 3:56 PM, amiro1989 said:

"Wokeness". More like decency. 

I never called you a racist, I'm saying what you are saying is problematic. You filled in the blanks. Also, it's an interesting way of functioning; as soon as you are challenged about your perspective, "Boo hoo, I don't want to hear it, you are woke and terrible, stop talking". 

It’s funny how the political-right have successfully spun “wokeness” into a negative connotation over the last decade. Being woke is equivalent to being informed and being enlightened. Being cognizant of racism, ***ism, etc. Lol! I don’t know about the USA but Conservatives in Canada are always like “our government is too woke!” And literally all of us liberals are like: yes… that’s the point you poor misinformed bigoted bullocks. We WANT to be WOKE bish! The opposite of woke is ignorant!

I will say some liberals don’t want to be associated with “wokeness” because of the connotation now but it’s inspired a lot of publications in the media of late of how the left needs to reclaim the word and be proud of it. It’s really not an insult. It’s very funny though that those (most often) whom align themselves with the right seem to think it is…:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block