Which performance from the Circus or Femme Fatale tour would you most want to see primeney deliver?

All the circus tour for me is iconic I Understand that some parts are not like danceable but is for the stage sizing and also in MATM the weight of the costume.

Femme fatale Live is one thing live and another total different when you see on youtube or tv, the LIVE EXPERIENCE is amazing, the intros, the concept, all that were amazing but the iconic for me was Don't let me be the last to know when you see britney on the stage you can feel the adrenaline and say WOAH IM SEEING BRITNEY SPEARS! and also watching the femme fatale tour in a forest was just amazing.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

and then in las vegas

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

True, and that's how I like it! It's just better. For example Work B.it.ch around 2015 and 2016 was perfect, she was feeling it, she was there. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion BUT I personally prefer the Femme Fatale Tour choreographies better than the POM ones, not the execution tho! Most of the POM looked like Zumba lessons... While HIAM, 3, IUSA, How I Roll, Drop Dead Beautiful etc... Are much better

Femme fatale choreography was WAY better. And she was always on BEAT. Pom she was always a second faster starting in 2013 idk why. Her energy was better most of the time but the off beat dancing on top of being stiff was so cringey especially considering how unbelievable she actually is when she puts her full effort. She was going through a lot I’m sure but I’d pick circusney any day over femme fAtale or Pom b/c she still clearly had her skills. Every time she moved it looked GOOD. Overall the performance has to be good. Idc if it’s 8 count heavy if she’s not hittin the moves or doing a watered down version. Circusney strutted with fierce energy everything was fierce. And it makes all the difference. Especially when ppl paying good money. But I do understand why she gradually gave less and less ****s with each passing era. Glory was a close second tho.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Donavan Ward said:

Femme fatale choreography was WAY better. And she was always on BEAT. Pom she was always a second faster starting in 2013 idk why. Her energy was better most of the time but the off beat dancing on top of being stiff was so cringey especially considering how unbelievable she actually is when she puts her full effort. She was going through a lot I’m sure but I’d pick circusney any day over femme fAtale or Pom b/c she still clearly had her skills. Every time she moved it looked GOOD. Overall the performance has to be good. Idc if it’s 8 count heavy if she’s not hittin the moves or doing a watered down version. Circusney strutted with fierce energy everything was fierce. And it makes all the difference. Especially when ppl paying good money. But I do understand why she gradually gave less and less ****s with each passing era. Glory was a close second tho.

Literally everything you said! :brityes_britney_yes_nodding::yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Primney was at the circus tour 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

don’t come telling me about dancing, that was one part of Britney that made her-her. What also made her Britney was that she was always very animated in her performances just like in this video! I think this was a treat, she was in character & was really serving the theatrics here

the dance break! Primney was very much alive here 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Primney was at the circus tour 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

don’t come telling me about dancing, that was one part of Britney that made her-her. What also made her Britney was that she was always very animated in her performances just like in this video! I think this was a treat, she was in character & was really serving the theatrics here

the dance break! Primney was very much alive here 

OMG these are the exact performances I re-watch all the time. She was SERVING here. Which is amazing because, no offense to the French, but y'all aren't exactly the most lively of audiences :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Fab britney said:

See I kinda think she delivered how she normally would for circus it’s just that was the choreography. However ff could’ve easily benefitted from a more passionate britney. The whole show really. Especially til the world ends, great choreo but delivered stiffly on tour. 

This the one time she did the ttwe choreography like primeney the fan base went bat **** crazy 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block