Which performance from the Circus or Femme Fatale tour would you most want to see primeney deliver?

4 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Either Circus because then it would have been the full choreography from the music video, or HIAM because that already is some of her best performing from that era so imagine how it could have been even better!

Didn’t think about Circus….her opening the show with the FULL breakdown choreography. OMG. Would be SO good!

One thing I will NEVER understand is why we never got a second Circus GMA style performance. I honestly would’ve preferred her do that more than Womanizer, but it is what it is. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Exhaolic said:

Yes!!! Especially if there was a real choreography instead of all that armography during the break, It would have been sooo iconic! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: But even executed by FFney and everything they put her through at that time, she still killed that s.h.i.t! I mean it's definitely the highlight of the show. tumblr_lttbxoUBGU1qjcma8o1_1280.jpg

That’s a GREAT picture!

This is one of the only Femme Fatale performances that looks mostly decent imo. So many of them are dull and her lack of sharp dancing is more apparent. Here everything mostly works. If primeney was in this I can only imagine how epic it would be bc it already looks amazing visually.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

That’s a GREAT picture!

This is one of the only Femme Fatale performances that looks mostly decent imo. So many of them are dull and her lack of sharp dancing is more apparent. Here everything mostly works. If primeney was in this I can only imagine how epic it would be bc it already looks amazing visually.  

I agree! 

I remember how happy I was when I read that the original Slave 4 U choreography was back... But when I watched the videos, there was no fire! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I knew something was off... I honestly didn't even like how the dancers executed S4U, Idk it just didn't looked "right" if that makes sense?

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

I agree! 

I remember how happy I was when I read that the original Slave 4 U choreography was back... But when I watched the videos, there was no fire! :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: I knew something was off... I honestly didn't even like how the dancers executed S4U, Idk it just didn't looked "right" if that makes sense?

Totally!

Almost seems like a bad impersonator. The dancers are supposed to help and sorta hide the fact that she wasn’t at her best. They kinda made it worse. I think highlighting that choreo at that time and putting her in the middle of them looked off for sure. The Gimme More performance put theatrics first and was a showgirl-style performance. It put her front and center and was executed in a way that didn’t make you compare to her prior ability so heavily.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Totally!

Seems like a bad impersonator. The dancers are supposed to help and sorta hide the fact that she wasn’t at her best. They kinda made it worse. I think highlighting that choreo at that time and putting her in the middle of them looked off for sure. The Gimme More performance put theatrics first and was a showgirl-style performance. It put her front and center and was executed in a way that didn’t make you compare to her prior ability so heavily.

True, and that's how I like it! It's just better. For example Work B.it.ch around 2015 and 2016 was perfect, she was feeling it, she was there. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion BUT I personally prefer the Femme Fatale Tour choreographies better than the POM ones, not the execution tho! Most of the POM looked like Zumba lessons... While HIAM, 3, IUSA, How I Roll, Drop Dead Beautiful etc... Are much better

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

True, and that's how I like it! It's just better. For example Work B.it.ch around 2015 and 2016 was perfect, she was feeling it, she was there. Also, this might be an unpopular opinion BUT I personally prefer the Femme Fatale Tour choreographies better than the POM ones, not the execution tho! Most of the POM looked like Zumba lessons... While HIAM, 3, IUSA, How I Roll, Drop Dead Beautiful etc... Are much better

I get that!!!

Femme Fatale had proper routines and felt like a mostly well put together professional show. Piece of Me felt a little amateurish overall. Sure, her confidence and overall ability was better, but many of the performances felt like something she thought of on the spot - such as Do Something and some of the revamp stuff. Like idk why they ever changed Break the Ice and Circus from what they were. Some of the POM performances weren’t terrible before they were changed.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I get that!!!

Femme Fatale had proper routines and felt like a mostly well put together professional show. Piece of Me felt a little amateurish overall. Sure, her confidence and overall ability was better, but many of the performances felt like something she thought of on the spot - such as Do Something and some of the revamp stuff. Like idk why they ever changed Break the Ice and Circus from what they were. Some of the POM performances weren’t terrible before they were changed.

My thought exactly :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The "Circus" break at POM wasn't the best thing ever (the original is unmatched) but at least it was something, but they changed it into a walk... :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Although, I gotta admit, Breathe On Me >>>>>> :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: I adore the POM performance, It's simple, s.e.x.y, her confidence was amazing too :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block