Lil Kim & Megan Thee Stallion To Drop Collaboration

Cqleb

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Imma need Kimmy to bring back that raspy rap voice back. It’s a damn shame she didn’t have a proper management team all this years. 

She will do it. I need her to genuinely rap if this is going to be a single single. Kim needs her flowers from the INDUSTRY period

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m excited for this and I’d want Thee Stallion to come for Nicki. Nicki’s been shading Megan since the SFG remix non stop (rightfully so after backstabbing Nicki).

This tho :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Hopefully this will be a huge hit for Kimmy Blanco! spacer.png

Lol. It’s specifically not Megan’s style to do a diss track over something petty.

but what is the tea? What is nicki saying about Megan?

Now let me tell you something. I didn’t ask for a Plan B remix. None of us asked for a Plan B remix. First of all, it is meh to cute remix. Will it chart? No. Is it a moment? No. Second of all, it’s the hypocrisy in Megan’s and Cardi’s part. When you came in the game you ran into Nicki’s arms to give you a little boost/look of your basic *** careers then you mother****ers turned your backs on Nicki and ran into Lil Kim all of a sudden. If Lil Kim is your idol, then treat her like an idol and give her a song to shine. What is this ****? WHAT IS THIS ****? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Now let me tell you something. I didn’t ask for a Plan B remix. None of us asked for a Plan B remix. First of all, it is meh to cute remix. Will it chart? No. Is it a moment? No. Second of all, it’s the hypocrisy in Megan’s and Cardi’s part. When you came in the game you ran into Nicki’s arms to give you a little boost/look of your basic *** careers then you mother****ers turned your backs on Nicki and ran into Lil Kim all of a sudden. If Lil Kim is your idol, then treat her like an idol and give her a song to shine. What is this ****? WHAT IS THIS ****? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Boo you pressed!! The remix is 🔥 Kim is spittin

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Tea

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block