Lil Kim & Megan Thee Stallion To Drop Collaboration

Cqleb

17 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Tea

Lil Kim is a legend. Treat her like a legend and make a new song with her. Do a video and recreate one of her classics since this year is the year of sampling/resurrecting older hits. If I was Megan, I would totally do The Jump Off or How Many Licks and sprinkle it with some Nicki shade and there you’ve got your comeback hit with The Queen Bee. 

I am mad. Now Imma need a Kim x Nicki because these girlies are whack! I won’t do the Verzus, but instead a new song.

47 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Boo you pressed!! The remix is 🔥 Kim is spittin

Kim has finally put an end to her auto tuned era and it’s very well welcomed, but why would you waist your comeback for a flop song that never happened in the first place….. and got removed from YOUTUBE?! 

I didn’t want to believe the rumors but I’m starting to believe that 

MEGAN THEE STALLION IS AN OPPORTUNISTIC SOCIALITE! 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Lil Kim is a legend. Treat her like a legend and make a new song with her. Do a video and recreate one of her classics since this year is the year of sampling/resurrecting older hits. If I was Megan, I would totally do The Jump Off or How Many Licks and sprinkle it with some Nicki shade and there you’ve got your comeback hit with The Queen Bee. 

I am mad. Now Imma need a Kim x Nicki because these girlies are whack! I won’t do the Verzus, but instead a new song.

Kim has finally put an end to her auto tuned era and it’s very well welcomed, but why would you waist your comeback for a flop song that never happened in the first place….. and got removed from YOUTUBE?! 

I do agree. I don’t get why Kim keeps hopping on bootleg remixes with these girls - is there a contract issue?? Why did it get pulled? Maybe it isn’t officially released yet? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I just need to say it. Kim needs to keep the momentum and honest to god, get on a track with Nicki. I said it. There’s no other girl who would do a Kim collab better than Nicki

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, sparrowhawk said:

I do agree. I don’t get why Kim keeps hopping on bootleg remixes with these girls - is there a contract issue?? Why did it get pulled? Maybe it isn’t officially released yet? 

It is supposed to be OUT on all streaming platforms, but apparently it got removed. The song met some serious backlash as people are implying Kim dissed Nicki’s son, Papa Bear. TALK ABOUT A MESS! I don’t think that’s the case.

50 cent behavior is disgusting. Why would you drag a kid with special needs in this conversation? It’s beyond disrespectful and should be called out. 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

It is supposed to be OUT on all streaming platforms, but apparently it got removed. The song met some serious backlash as people are implying Kim dissed Nicki’s son, Papa Bear. TALK ABOUT A MESS! I don’t think that’s the case.

50 cent behavior is disgusting. Why would you drag a kid with special needs in this conversation? It’s beyond disrespectful and should be called out. 

He goes after everyone… it’s always been his style. but the truth is these days it’s overdone. He has yet to go after Britney because he knows what she’s been through is insane… but he needs to be more humane when discussing Kim. And for him to bring up a decade old beef is embarrassing on his end when he KNOWS nicki and Kim have respect for each other now. To go after her baby is so disgusting 

They legit have a song together 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

He goes after everyone… it’s always been his style. but the truth is these days it’s overdone. He has yet to go after Britney because he knows what she’s been through is insane… but he needs to be more humane when discussing Kim. And for him to bring up a decade old beef is embarrassing on his end when he KNOWS nicki and Kim have respect for each other now. To go after her baby is so disgusting 

They legit have a song together 

I think he bitter Kimmy didn’t let him finger the coochie. Let’s be real! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block