New UNSEEN Glory album photoshoot pics!

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Az4Angela said:

Why did they choose such a terrible album cover when they had these available? I mean the original cover which was just a screenshot of her face from the Make Me video 

Because Lou Taylor wanted to get an agents fee by bringing in her own client Randee which explains why she’s always Brits go to photographer. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

You think?? That's why we got the new "Glory" cover with one of those, right?

I guess what I meant is... She gives her all once, and then never looks back. That seems to be a constant in her life. She's an "spontaneous artist". She does NOT like planning or going for too long with one thing... If you missed it, your loss hah. That's why getting a second cover with an unreleased picture was such an exception and a treat!

Yeah, that makes sense!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

This is what happens when what's GLOWING is the artist not everything else Randee :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

76d81db17b46a3dfb6bf231336dc75ec.jpg 

Also the extreme edits to her face, seemed to happen a lot during the Vegas years she doesn’t even look human in most of those pictures, remember Britney made an ig post about how she always felt embarrassed in a lot of photos she took during the con and think this is an example of that. They were always trying to hurt and humiliate her, they were probably jealous too that Britney was looking way better than the rest of them so they needed to knock down her confidence..

the only photos that aren’t extremely edited are the ones from magazines during her glory promo because i suppose team con didn’t get as much as a say when it comes to a publication 

• Love 1

I just love this shoot because of the amount of symbolism. She really tried to turn the sour-*** lemons she was handed into sweet lemonade with the Glory era. It's a shame her team stepped in and ruined everything. I've always wondered if even the number of lawn chairs pulled up near the big ear prop is significant too? Two could be for Colon and Goblin, who would the third chair symbolize? Loucifer? Black Box Security team? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Az4Angela said:

Why did they choose such a terrible album cover when they had these available? I mean the original cover which was just a screenshot of her face from the Make Me video 

Because Preston and Jayden were being bullied at school, so the magnificent, eminent, the one and only, daddy of the year, K-Fed, stepped in and protected Britney's children. For her own good. In fact, with help of her father, he saved her life. :)

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block