I THINK it's obvious what KFeds plan is. Straight from the book of Jamie and Lynn Spears. 

I don't think it's any coincidence during the recent interview that they had a small segment dedicated to Jaydens music. Or how he plans to pursue it. KFed will most likely live off his children next kind of like Jamie and Lynn did Britney. He has to manipulate the kids for that reason alone. I bet were going to publicly see Jayden a lot more in the near future. 

Kevin also said he's not the type to choose between family and money...well guess he's managed how to get BOTH out of pure greed, sloth, and driven once again by pure manipulation. 

Just my two cents on the matter.

• Like 5

Yes, it’s very much like JL. :jamie_lynn_grape:
I’m not saying Jayden has no potential to make it in the entertainment industry. But people in that field don’t like it when they see you selling out a star of Britney’s calibre. It’s not a good first impression. 

Not to mention where is the training for Jayden to play, sing, dance or act? Even the most successful nepotism stars have  put it work. 

Being negative against his mom won’t open doors for him. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, tumblinmoneys said:

Jayden actually has talent though, unlike Juno-Lies. Just like everything he has been given in his life, he got it from his Mama

Juno Lynn is not bad either.. my point is music industry is brutal! Britney herself made it cause she is a performer…as a singer she germs the worse heat…Jaydon can charm on his looks but it will be hard to make it.. even will smith son failed to make it

7 minutes ago, easy said:

the sad part is, jayden has lost his shot at any chance in the music business now unless he publicly apologizes and reunites with britney. no amount of talent can save your public image, and he has the public image of a spoiled entitled brat.

Exactly! 

None of them were thinking of the doors THE Princess of Pop could open, the opportunities she could give him. They were only thinking about money and a smear campaign. 

• Love 4

The younger generation and executives won't be as in tune with the Britney stuff. They don't read People magazine, or TMZ...trends on social media are so fleeting and the news is blasted around the clock.

Because those boys are from Britney Spears, they will get a chance and have doors opened. I don't think it will last long though. K-Fed is no Kris Jenner.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Agree that he has talent, but his useless father never taught him hard work nor responsibilities. He will have a big wake up call when everyone closes the door on him.

Agreed. Whatever happens in his life, he will have many wake up calls, I just don´t know of which kind. I do hope Hollywood would slam the door on his face, but that is not how it has worked so far, unfortunately. I mean, look at that baish Lou Taylor moving her "company" to the iHeart radio building. If life were fair and Hollywood had better people in it, at this point, Taylor would be broke and banned from absolutely everything, which she is not. She continues handling big time money. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Juno Lynn is not bad either.. my point is music industry is brutal! Britney herself made it cause she is a performer…as a singer she germs the worse heat…Jaydon can charm on his looks but it will be hard to make it.. even will smith son failed to make it

Not only is she a worker she's also humble and down to earth which JL and j aren't pretty surely

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block