Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

4 hours ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

They don't have anything because it's simply a tactic to get her to react and make her look bad and unstable. They're throwing out everything from their little playbook to see what sticks. The adults are engaging in this abuse with her kids and they're doing it right in front of our faces. I haven't been this mad for her in a long time.

This this this 100%

4 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

But it’s hard to leave a cult when you’re 16. We can’t expect them to understand what was done to them or what was done to their mother.

This, too. I absolutely see them as victims of a cult! And I hope one day they can break free.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The sad thing is that the boys are both used to a certain lifestye that their mother financially furnishes. Because they are young it has not occurred to them that the people they are loyal to (KFed the Spears) will not be-able to provide this in a few years time. There will be no more money from Britney once they turn 18. So they will go back to her, but unfortunately not for the right reasons which is really sad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

You can feel the hurt and sadness in her response, I think her kids getting involved has been a massive kick in the teeth for her.

Also when can we stop the whole "they're just kids, don't go after them" narrative. If they're old enough to sit down for a trash TV interview and add fuel to the fire, they're old enough to face the consequences. Hopefully some backlash will force them to reflect on their actions and realise they've picked the wrong side to fight for.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.