New Britney Tweet - topless, long hair: serving evil mermaid vibes

5 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

On a side note (and not a BAnon one at that) I’m gutted she’s alone and bored a lot. I know Hesam is working, but in the audio the other day, she says she feels lonely all the time 😪

Heart breaks for her, but it's not Hesam's job or any one individual's job to make Britney feel whole again. She has to do that work on her own. Healing is within the lonely.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, zachthesnack said:

Why does her hairstylist not blend her extensions? 

I think he does his best. I’m a hair stylist and when the clients natural hair is very short it can be difficult to go from very short to very long with a perfect blend. Usually the answer is add more extensions but britney’s hair might be too fine and/or fragile to support the weight of all that extra hair needed. Having that much hair added with extensions can also be really uncomfortable to wear and manage. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, idontgare said:

I think he does his best. I’m a hair stylist and when the clients natural hair is very short it can be difficult to go from very short to very long with a perfect blend. Usually the answer is add more extensions but britney’s hair might be too fine and/or fragile to support the weight of all that extra hair needed. Having that much hair added with extensions can also be really uncomfortable to wear and manage. 

Nah her real hair isn't that short.

Her stylist is awful.

Plus she doesn't know how to maintain her hair.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I honestly hope she doesn't get sued for ***ual harassment by one of her employees 

Just now, Easy There said:

Her stylist is awful.

If you've got nothing positive to say and returning to your troll self, it is probably best to disappear again.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If you've got nothing positive to say and returning to your troll self, it is probably best to disappear again.

Welp considering she lives in USA where you can get sued for anything. How am I am negative lmao.

And saying her hair isn't that short lmao.

Anyhow yeah you can keep your "empire" for yourself lol

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Her stylist is awful.

I can tell from the short pieces in her crown her hair is definitely short. Unless she has some kind of wacky mullet in her own hair I doubt it’s that long. 

2 minutes ago, idontgare said:

I can tell from the short pieces in her crown her hair is definitely short. Unless she has some kind of wacky mullet in her own hair I doubt it’s that long. 

Girls who get extensions regularly especially type that Britney has. End up with almost a mullet lol.

But my friend is stylist in Serbia and I have seen girls with extremely short hair that he managed to blend their extensions nicely.

He did her hair and Kijas hair was  above her shoulders at this point.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Girls who get extensions regularly especially type that Britney has. End up with almost a mullet lol.

But my friend is stylist in Serbia and I have seen girls with extremely short hair that he managed to blend their extensions nicely.

He did her hair and Kijas hair was  above her shoulders at this point.

beautiful! If britney had her hair curled it would blend a lot better. I know it can be done. Britney might know how much hair feels comfortable to her and when it feels like too much. Just my two cents lol. And none of my extensions clients have a mullet caused by extensions. If they’re done right and taken care of properly there should be no breakage. Most breakage is caused by coloring/bleaching, heat, environmental stressors + improper at home maintenance. Your friend does beautiful work!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block