New Britney Tweet - topless, long hair: serving evil mermaid vibes

9 hours ago, idontgare said:

I think he does his best. I’m a hair stylist and when the clients natural hair is very short it can be difficult to go from very short to very long with a perfect blend. Usually the answer is add more extensions but britney’s hair might be too fine and/or fragile to support the weight of all that extra hair needed. Having that much hair added with extensions can also be really uncomfortable to wear and manage. 

This yes! also a hairstylist! She will add more hair on the shooting day with temporary extensions anyway. During the glory era and after she’s always added more on top of her personal weave for public appearances. Ex. The 2018 GLAAD Media awards. and her Domination residency “announcement”.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Easy There said:

Girls who get extensions regularly especially type that Britney has. End up with almost a mullet lol.

But my friend is stylist in Serbia and I have seen girls with extremely short hair that he managed to blend their extensions nicely.

He did her hair and Kijas hair was  above her shoulders at this point.

Get blends in when it’s curled. Her hair is not styled 

21 hours ago, 601Bird said:

Yea, in the Blackout and Femme Fatale eras she wore some wigs. And ofcourse on stage - at the beginning of The Piece of Me residency. But most of those weren’t even “lace fronts” 🤣. She gets more hair installed on the day of public appearances / photo shoot days to get more volume and blend the crown section more. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Ty B. Pine said:

Yea, in the Blackout and Femme Fatale eras she wore some wigs. And ofcourse on stage - at the beginning of The Piece of Me residency. But most of those weren’t even “lace fronts” 🤣. She gets more hair installed on the day of public appearances / photo shoot days to get more volume and blend the crown section more. 

She wore a lace front on a red carpet event. I said she wore them, I did not say all the time. I know the difference from a regular wig to a lace front wig. To bonded extension to tape in extensions. To synthetic wigs to all human hair wigs. All celebrities wear extensions and wigs. And I did not ask how to blend in the extensions. 

9 hours ago, 601Bird said:

She wore a lace front on a red carpet event. I said she wore them, I did not say all the time. I know the difference from a regular wig to a lace front wig. To bonded extension to tape in extensions. To synthetic wigs to all human hair wigs. All celebrities wear extensions and wigs. And I did not ask how to blend in the extensions. 

But I told you anyway and my point was that she doesn’t ware them enough to say she ware’s lace front wigs. That sounds like all the time to me.  “Once she wore one on a red carpet event”….? Ok. It’s not anything to argue about I belive you that she did. All I’m saying is it’s not often. 🤷‍♂️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block