DJ Khaled Says He Would Collaborate With Britney

• Content Curators

Another one with Britney *****? 

During an interview with “Extra” at Sunday’s VMAs, Khaled was asked if he would ever collaborate with Britney, he says 

“I would collaborate with anyone that’s representing the love of the music,” Khaled said. “Collaborating is a beautiful thing. It is important that we come together and make great songs.”

He then added, “To answer your question, of course I would, I am ready!”

dj-khaled-britney-spears.jpg

The music mogul is eyeing his next big collaboration.
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2

I wouldn’t mind a Wild Thoughts or Do You Mind From Britney and Khaled maybe he could do the Britney and Nicki feature 🤷‍♂️ I can def hear Britney singing a chorus for one of his songs and I’ve always yearned for “urban” Britney so I don’t get the hate personally 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Eh. He’s a cool dude but… idk. I love urban/dark/or hip-hop Britney the most… so maybe if he only produced, no vocals/ad libs by him. But even so I feel like his productions are kind of predictable, despite being high quality. I like edgy stuff, and he has evolved very little from his 2008 style that I discovered him by. Obviously he’s mastered his craft more than then but… again… idk. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block