Is Britney x Eminem coming next?

Not here for it. I can't stand Eminem as a person, how he has used misogynia and putting famous women down to build himself a fanbase is disgusting. And the way he spoke about Mariah in his song is so gross. Em has 0 respect for some of the women in bussiness and his fans have acted this way too thanks to him. Its time to recognize that Eminems legacy is built on yes impressive rap skills but also misogyny, making fun of female popstars like Britney and slutshaming women and calling them nasty words. Mariah was spot on with Obsessed the guy is a creep. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This would be awesome. I would be here for it. And for those wondering how Britney can like him after he’s “dissed” her in songs maybe she just understands it’s a song and not real life. He also use to say how much he loved her and his favorite note book to write lyrics in was a Britney covered one lol. His music isn’t literal. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Popcornie said:

Not here for it. I can't stand Eminem as a person, how he has used misogynia and putting famous women down to build himself a fanbase is disgusting. And the way he spoke about Mariah in his song is so gross. Em has 0 respect for some of the women in bussiness and his fans have acted this way too thanks to him. Its time to recognize that Eminems legacy is built on yes impressive rap skills but also misogyny, making fun of female popstars like Britney and slutshaming women and calling them nasty words. Mariah was spot on with Obsessed the guy is a creep. 

100% agree. I don't care how Eminem says he's not homophobic or when uses slurs, he doesn't mean gay. He's still putting it out there that there's something lesser about being gay, and I can guarantee you a TON of his fans are definitely homophobic. For years he CHOSE to go record music and put gay slurs in it. 

Also doing a song with Eminem doesn't guarantee a hit or anything, he did a song with Beyonce a few years ago, and that song flopped. He's awful to women. And his nasally whiney voice is annoying, especially for a 40 something year old man. If she's gonna work with a rapper I'd rather it be someone like Kendrick Lamar, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat, Missy Elliot, Idk, there's plenty of other people that are better. or if it's a white rapper, post malone, at least he's relevant, and as far as I know less problematic. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block