Is Britney x Eminem coming next?

I really love rap, and Eminem is definitely talented, but I dislike how much he trashed Britney in his songs. In an interview he even said not so long ago that his daughter is fan of Britney Spears and sl*t-shamed her because "she was that sweet pop thing then she turned into a b" :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

The double standard :orangu_orangutan_ape: It's not like he's one of the most R-rated artists of all time :orangu_orangutan_ape: And what makes me laugh is how he collabs with Rihanna and didn't criticize her although she's much, much more "R-rated" (no pun intended) than Britney Spears :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 7
3 hours ago, do the thing said:

I really love rap, and Eminem is definitely talented, but I dislike how much he trashed Britney in his songs. In an interview he even said not so long ago that his daughter is fan of Britney Spears and sl*t-shamed her because "she was that sweet pop thing then she turned into a b" :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

The double standard :orangu_orangutan_ape: It's not like he's one of the most R-rated artists of all time :orangu_orangutan_ape: And what makes me laugh is how he collabs with Rihanna and didn't criticize her although she's much, much more "R-rated" (no pun intended) than Britney Spears :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I agree Eminem is unworthy of a collab with her after trashing her for years. She shows undue love for him, in my opinion. Although I think the song would be good. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Isla said:

I love both but can’t see them collabing. Also, most Em fans won’t be happy if the new album sounds the same as Revival. 

Not the Eminem stans being sick of Justin Traintor too omfg

Spoiler

Jk I am familiar with the Eminem album LOL

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Elri said:

I'm up for some experimentney. Both can really throw down disses, so it would be cool to see what they came up with.

This! He usually chooses the artist that relates to the song the best

Rhianna love the way you lie (domestic violence)

Pink won't back down (she is known for speaking her mind)

Beyonce walk on water (people treat her like the 2nd coming of christ)

So I'd be very ineterest in seeing what he would come up lyrically for her. He is a true story teller.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Lets be real here, a Britney x Eminem collab would be absolutely EPIC!! I said on here a few weeks ago when that rumour came out of a 'revenge' album, i think this is the perfect time for Britney to do a load of F You songs and i think a real badass F you song with Eminem would be amazing!!

Having said that, i still dont understand how Britney can like him when he slated her constantly over the years

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block