VOGUE: 13 Thoughts I Had Listening to Britney Spears and Elton John’s “Hold Me Closer”

10. Given this is Britney’s first post-conservatorship release, all I can think about while listening to this duo is how pissed Madonna must be that Elton got Britney on a track first. (Elton and Madonna have an infamous feud.) But c’mon now—there are enough music idols to go around.

I didn't know this :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

12. Now that Britney’s partnering with icons like Elton John, I’m taking a moment to think about who else she could release a song with. Cher? Mariah? Her close friend, Selena Gomez?

I'm here for Cher & Mariah ! Legends with legends :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3. Britney and Elton are singing together at the same time—a true duet. Their voices, surprisingly, jive very well together, despite their stylistic differences.

This! I am quiet surprised the way their voices blended. It is truly masterpiece. I wish Britney had her song with Eltohn too. I think that would be really cool. I like the piano ending. 

6 hours ago, Matou said:

10. Given this is Britney’s first post-conservatorship release, all I can think about while listening to this duo is how pissed Madonna must be that Elton got Britney on a track first. (Elton and Madonna have an infamous feud.) But c’mon now—there are enough music idols to go around.

I didn't know this :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

yeah, I remember when they were both nominated to Golden Globes and she won it.. he was so bitter during her acceptance speech :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Madonna, Elton John Feud: Spat Following "Masterpiece" Singer's Golden Globes Win - YouTube

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block