Elton John just gave a live performance of "Hold Me Closer"

10 minutes ago, s&m said:

the member is probably a x-tina stan desperately trying to label britney as irrelevant :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

How? We’re pointing out that the audience is a bunch of irrelevant dummies! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤯 Britney’s Queen and those people are totally oblivious. Their loss! I just don’t know why would you insult us as being Xtinka stans… 🤦🏻‍♂️
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d947dafece093a7ad0

1 hour ago, Joman82 said:

Can everyone stop complaining!!! We just need the official version out. After that, They are going to release different versions, remixes and mix edit, including, perhaps an acoustic version (with the add-libs by Brit-Brit). 

The same happen with "Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)". There are like 4 different official versions and remixes. 

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Can wait for the acoustic version of "Hold Me Closer".

This is the one from "Cold Heart"

• Love 1

Not you making an attack thread every time people dont agree with you  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: A mad person making a thread to judge other people not to be mad? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:  remind me again of who the flop u are exactly to tell other people how to feel?  :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: If someone is disappointed that the adlibs are gone, then thats how they feel and they have every right to feel how they feel. And if your happy or unbothered by it, then good on you. Thats how you feel. What an entitled cry baby thread.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block