Elton John just gave a live performance of "Hold Me Closer"

Ok I'm not going to be all heated I'm saying this nicely haha.

Ya'll need to stop being all mad. Yeah some changes were made to the final cut but it's ELTONS SONG! He didn't have to invite our girl to sing with him on one of his most memorable tracks.  Also the Tik-Tok  he was saying her name and praising her. I personally think they sound great together on either version . This is not a Britney track you guys. It is Elton's and he gave her a spot on a well known song. be grateful , enjoy it and have fun with it!

• Love 5

No one would care about this song if it was just Elton by himself. And no one from the new generation even knows him... so it's funny to me how some fans keep saying it's an honor he invited Britney to collaborate :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

He's the one who should be grateful Britney did it 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Daveee said:

No one would care about this song if it was just Elton by himself. No one from the new generation even knows him

I don't think you realize how Iconic Tiny Dancer is.  It is one of his most well known songs.  So it is HIS  song and it's amazing and should be grateful he even considered placing Britney on it.  They sound great together regardless.

• Love 5
Just now, Yasux34 said:

I don't think you realize how Iconic Tiny Dancer is.  It is one of his most well known songs.  So it is HIS  song and it's amazing and should be grateful he even considered placing Britney on it.  They sound great together regardless.

So iconic that no one knew the lyrics in his video on IG. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 minute ago, Daveee said:

No one would care about this song if it was just Elton by himself. No one from the new generation even knows him

That's not exactly true. A lot of the younger generation are into that era of music (like him, ABBA, Stevie Nicks, etc.) He wouldn't even necessarily need the younger generation for a number 1 hit, either. Older generations exist and listen to his music and follow his career for decades. They would support him

• Love 5
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

That's not exactly true. A lot of the younger generation are into that era of music (like him, ABBA, Stevie Nicks, etc.) He wouldn't even necessarily need the younger generation for a number 1 hit, either. Older generations exist and listen to his music and follow his career for decades. They would support him

Still, without Britney this song would go nowhere

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, David Rose said:

lol I know this is ungrateful and complain-y but WHY would they remove the baby adlib? it added such a nice richness and uniqueness and Britney nostalgia to the verse

there are things that do sound improved in this version but man that is disapointing for me

he's pressed cause he KNOWS it's all people would've talked about. that's why he leaked the song early so he could edit it to his favor 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block