Elton John just gave a live performance of "Hold Me Closer"

8 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yea me too haven’t heard the song, but I definitely want to hear the leak if it’s more Britney vocals than official one we are getting 

they may do what artist been doing lately & releasing more version of the song 

it may be one with just elthon & one with just Britney 

Yeah I think my post sounded like I'm not excited about the release, but I definitely am! In the video I can't properly hear the song or really Britney's voice because of the background noise and Elton's mic so I'm looking forward to listening on Friday with my headphones on.

I love Tiny Dancer so I'm positive I'm gonna like this one too (I'm still curious about the differences with the leak, though).

I guess we'll see about the different versions, it would be interesting if they did that!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, BritneyGermanotta said:

and yes, I will keep listening to the leak cause I'm boycotting the version without babayy 

Same here tbh. I still love the song, but that adlib was literally my favorite part of the song (I commented as much back when the song was first leaked). Can't believe they removed it :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I really hope britney is in here and read all of this nonsense. If there wasn’t a leak no one would know about a ******* adlib and you would be stanning!

I hope she never releases a song! Have fun stanning Flopga or Nokia Flopaj, or even Xtinct 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing!
That crowd is dead. I can't believe they didn't bring the walls down when Elton mentioned Britney's name TWICE.
He was surprisingly out of tempo!
Love that shirt hah!
It's such a great song, and Britney's presence in the track is incredible! I love her voice so much...
Also, now I understand those earlier comments about the song being "dancey" but also a chill, a vibe/mood... <3

2 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Elton “BRITNEY SPEARS”

Crowd……. Crickets. The GP couldn’t care less about her 

This is the South of France, it’s a restaurant filled with middle aged+ millionaires who most likely never followed Britney’s career. A bit like the Bambi Awards audience was in 2008! And that was Britney’s massive and all out comeback performance 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, tobstar73 said:

Elton “BRITNEY SPEARS”

Crowd……. Crickets. The GP couldn’t care less about her 

3 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

This is the South of France, it’s a restaurant filled with middle aged+ millionaires who most likely never followed Britney’s career. A bit like the Bambi Awards audience was in 2008! And that was Britney’s massive and all out comeback performance 🤷🏻‍♂️

the member is probably a x-tina stan desperately trying to label britney as irrelevant :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:I'm still ashamed for the audience of that zdf nonsense show not even standing up sitting in their chairs 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block