Elton John just gave a live performance of "Hold Me Closer"

🔴TMZ: Elton John is pulling back the curtain early -- giving fans a sneak peek of his new collab with Britney Spears -- and judging by the crowd listening, it's a hit.

As we've reported, Brit and Elton didn't actually meet in person to work on the tune -- but it sounds seamless. She met with producer Andrew Watt to lay down her portion of the record, which only took her a few hours to do ... as Elton beamed in via Zoom for direction.

This is Britney's first musical project in a long time -- even more meaningful since she's now out of her conservatorship. Sounds like she's still got it and then some

• Love 3

Some people need to get over the fact that she won’t promote the song like they want. 

How many times do we have to go over this that she doesn’t care about that stuff right now or prolly ever again. 

I get that she could at least put something official on her instagram and call it a day but this is Britney and she will do what she wants now. 

again let’s just be happy we get a new song. And it looks like it’s gonna be🔥 based on peoples reactions online. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

The more I hear the official version. The more basic it sounds compared to the earlier/leaked version. Are they gonna remove and tune down all of Britney's amazing runs over the song? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Don’t know if it’s just me but from all the leaks I’ve listened to, they always sound so much better than the finished product:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block