Elton John just gave a live performance of "Hold Me Closer"

Glad they took out the “and bay-bayyyahh” after she says a spirit born of earth and water.. it sounded very out of place with the vibe of the song. I love all her other baby’s and mmmm yeahs 

you guys need to remove your “stan ears” for a moment. We love to hear her stretch her voice and try things because we rarely get to hear that, and we fan out. But for a song that has a really good chance to be very popular with the gp, from that perspective it didn’t sound polished nor did it fit in with the song. They made the right choice. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daveee said:

They removed the best ones. The opening one was so good and you could tell it was Britney Spears singing the song. Now it's just a boring club track 

The opening ad lib was terrible and pitchy. What are y'all hearing? You can still tell it's Britney. Her voice still sound like Britney when she does the other runs throughout the song. 

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If one single, solitary Britney fan harasses Elton John on social media...

I will be LIVID.

Elton is an absolute ICON and Britney is lucky to have been invited to sing on this track.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

He's a pressed HAG who removed some of her best ad-libs that actually elevated the song. Now it's just plain and boring. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

If one single, solitary Britney fan harasses Elton John on social media...

I will be LIVID.

Elton is an absolute ICON and Britney is lucky to have been invited to sing on this track.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

This, these tone deaf idiots need to sit down. These are the same people who claimed the leaked version was the same as the final snippet. Elton knows what he's doing. It would have been embarrassing to have that first baby in there. It did not fit. 

• Love 3

Can everyone stop complaining!!! We just need the official version out. After that, They are going to release different versions, remixes and mix edit, including, perhaps an acoustic version (with the add-libs by Brit-Brit). 

The same happen with "Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)". There are like 4 different official versions and remixes. 

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block