''Hold Me Closer'' TikTok Thread (Let's make the song go viral)

Okay so we know TikTok became really powerful in music industry :emma: 

Good example, Nicki's Super Freaky Girl that went viral on TikTok, the song is gonna get that #1 on Hot 100 :bouncey: 

TikTok is really important here :bouncey:

We can already use 45 seconds of Hold Me Closer:

49a9131a10374f62b4a0a1628bcb63a0.jpeg
WWW.TIKTOK.COM

Hold Me Closer is a popular song by Elton John & Britney Spears | Create your own TikTok videos with the Hold Me Closer song and explore 476 videos made by new and popular creators.

Use the sound, guys and post it here! :bouncey: 

I really want Britney to use the sound on her TikTok soon, it can get really viral :bouncey:

Post here cool TikToks w/ Hold Me Closer, this thread has to be active and featured :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 3

What about something funny.  Like you run up to your friend and give them a very unexpected hug (hold me closer) and then start twirling with them? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
it doesn’t have to be a good dance, just something people would do.  And if it’s funny more people will wanna do it for the reactions they will get.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

We are now in the streaming era, so This is what we need to do 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block