Why Was It Okay For Doja Cat To Shave Her Head Yet It Wasn’t Okay When Britney did?

2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

ohhh! the one who trashed her paraguayan fans, believing herself the diva of the divas when she's just one more in a room full of same people.

Every single person in this forum has dirty laundry.  Fortunately, most of us aren’t public figures so we don’t have to suffer much from a lapse in judgement or stupid mistake in a society who won’t let you move on with your life unless the general consensus is that the apology is accepted.

don’t be so judgmental. I’m sure we could all point and chastise you for a number of the items in your closet. 

• Love 1

1) people had a certain image about Britney and it didn't fit with the image Britney had

2) it was convenient to create drama sailing on the popularity of her

3) Britney was a good target for drama 

Britney had stereotype, Britney simply had entertainment value

it was easy {and desireable} for media to make it all look bad and everybody just loved it

the most simple reason being she was too popular for the media not take advance of her. lets remember she was then one of the most famous people in the world or even the most famous. of course scandal sold

Doja is even not half this famous.

What I’d love to know…why in gods name did the owner of the salon REFUSE to shave a paying customer’s head!?  All I remember is her saying she just didn’t want to shave Britney Spears’s head…but she went to get a haircut and was refused.  Maybe had she not had to take things into her own hands and do it herself it wouldn’t have been such a big deal.

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Are u gonna do this every time another women cuts her hair off? And compare it to a spur of the moment incident from 15 years ago that’s completely unrelated? 

This. Threads like these are so tacky, redundant and serve no purpose. Like the literal concept of life is situational from each individual. I don’t understand why that’s so hard for Britney fans to grasp? 

5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Doja Cat is one of the few pop artists of the 2020s who is exceptionally gifted and talented at her craft. She is a show-woman, singer, dancer, rapper, fashion mogul and model all-in-one. Literally a once-in-a-lifetime artist we have never seen before. Not to mention, she’s got style, funk and personality for days. I don’t understand why gay men pushing 40 who are stuck in 2004 always have to discredit talented and/or up-and-coming artists, specifically black or urban artists. You guys are beginning to sound like how Generation X did when Britney was dominating the early 2000s.

Anyways.. get into it fatty

Pushing 40, that sounds pretty ageist to me:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Welllp at least you confirmed to us that you are in fact uncultured and don’t know a thing about hip-hop. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Please don’t tell me you’re from tasteless UK. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

mi amora soy de Argentina. La mejor gente con los peores políticos.

Presure applied, can't **** a regular guy. Bad grade if you do not behave
Don't compare me to them other girls, we're not the same. Guns blow doors to the system, yeah **** 'em when we say we don't need them.

There you have them 3 artists... go do your homework.

Spoiler

and don't you ever try to compare me with the quiet uk people. I'm THE riot, bebé. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

EDIT:

I forgot, tell me yours @GODNA IS A QUEEN

iffanypollard-newyork.gif

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block