Why Was It Okay For Doja Cat To Shave Her Head Yet It Wasn’t Okay When Britney did?

6 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

ohhh! the one who trashed her paraguayan fans, believing her the diva of the diva when she's just one more in a room full of same people.

If we go by that logic, then your beloved Britney also trashed her fans when she arrived to Mexico in 02. Being famous is hard work but leave it to people like you to make a big deal out of nothing! Ain’t nobody got time for entitled fans who expect their artists to behave and act like robots. Doja remains and still is a queen!

Edited by GODNA IS A QUEEN
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

If we go by that logic, then your beloved Knee also trashed her fans when she arrived to Mexico in 02. Being famous is hard work but leave it to your uneducated *** to make a big deal out of nothing. Ain’t nobody got time for entitled fans who expect their artists to behave and act like robots. Doja remains and still is a queen.

sis I'm not talking about knee, I'm talking about a who with 2 ephemeral hits (just like her career).... It's so hilarious that nowadays some of y'all call anybody a "queen" :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: And going into a window to say hi is not expecting someone to act like a robot. ***** is her chosen job to be an "international artists", so ***** better have some respect for fans.

Edited by agustinmalandra
7 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

sis I'm not talking about knee, I'm talking about a who with 2 ephemeral hits (just like her career).... It's so hilarious that nowadays some of y'all call anybody a "queen" :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Doja Cat is one of the few pop artists of the 2020s who is exceptionally gifted and talented at her craft. She is a show-woman, singer, dancer, rapper, fashion mogul and model all-in-one. Literally a once-in-a-lifetime artist we have never seen before. Not to mention, she’s got style, funk and personality for days. I don’t understand why gay men pushing 40 who are stuck in 2004 always have to discredit talented and/or up-and-coming artists, specifically black or urban artists. You guys are beginning to sound like how Generation X did when Britney was dominating the early 2000s.

Anyways.. get into it fatty

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Doja Cat is one of the few pop artists of the 2020s who is exceptionally gifted and talented at her craft. She is a show-woman, singer, dancer, rapper, fashion mogul and model all-in-one. Not to mention, she’s got style, funk and personality for days. I don’t understand why gay men pushing 40 who are stuck in 2004 always have to discredit talented and/or up-and-coming artists, specifically black or urban artists. You guys are beginning to sound like how Generation X did when Britney was dominating the early 2000s.

Anyways.. get into it fatty

pushing 40'?! ***** have some respect.

And everything you named is subjective, your opinion, and it's ok. Mine is that she's one more of the hundreds lil kim minaj wannabes.

And I don't discredit talented and/or up-and-coming artists.. cuz I love and follow lots of new artists, even underground artists than are WAY more talented than this girl. Again, IT IS my opinion, you can like it or not. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

5 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

pushing 40'?! ***** have some respect.

And everything you named is subjective, your opinion, and it's ok. Mine is that she's one more of the hundreds lil kim minaj wannabes.

And I don't discredit talented and/or up-and-coming artists.. cuz I love and follow lots of new artists, even underground artists than are WAY more talented than this girl. Again, IT IS my opinion, you can like it or not. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

It isn’t subjective when it’s facts. Name me an artist who can sing, pull Janet/Britney style choreography aka dance her *** off, rap, produce, write her own music and model. Like it or not, she is in fact a once-in-a-lifetime artist (based on her resume) and your pressed *** will have no other choice but to deal. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: PS there’s always room for talented female artists, especially in a male-dominated rap industry. Just like there’s room for Nicki and Cardi, there’s also room for Doja. Don’t know why gay men who are stuck in 2004 tabloid culture always feel the need to compare and pit artists against eachother.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, agustinmalandra said:

Not you calling me fatty :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: even tho I am not, why you using that? show me a pic of yourself so I can read you to filth without body shaming. Child go educate yourself, have so manners to discuss something.

It’s a joke chile. It’s also a term of endearment like Demi’s “delete it fat”. I’m not literally calling you fat. 💀

8 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It isn’t subjective when it’s facts. Name me an artist who can sing, pull Janet/Britney style choreography aka dance her *** off, rap, produce, write her own music and model. Like it or not, she is in fact a once-in-a-lifetime artist (based on her resume) and your pressed *** will have no other choice but to deal. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: PS there’s always room for talented female artists, especially in a male-dominated rap industry. Just like there’s room for Nicki and Cardi, there’s also room for Doja. Don’t know why gay men who are stuck in 2004 always feel the need to compare and pit artists against eachother.

I didn't know I was in a test room... :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Honey I agree that there's room for everybody, yet I still think she's not that unique, that's all! deal with it or pass on that. It's not that hard. Again, I'm not puting artists against artists, I just said Doja WHO? Cuz she's basic to me, some good generic songs and that's all!

4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s a joke chile. It’s also a term of endearment like Demi’s “delete it fat”. I’m not literally calling you fat. 💀

be careful with the "jokes" cuz that joke is old and nowadays is agressive, just like calling someone the N word, for example.

I didn't know I was in a test room... :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Honey I agree that there's room for everybody, yet I still think she's not that unique, that's all! deal with it or pass on that. It's not that hard.

Sis, how can you sit here and convince yourself with lies that Doja isn’t unique? That’s like the equivalent of someone saying that Britney wasn’t a good dancer or a phenomenal pop artist in her prime. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: But since you’re so above your high horse, name me a pop artist of the last 5 years who you think is more creative, unique and vivacious as Doja who can sing, dance, rap, produce and write. I will very gladly patiently wait because I may in fact just be a sheltered idiot and not aware of other great multi-faceted female artists like that.

be careful with the "jokes" cuz that joke is old and nowadays is agressive, just like calling someone the N word, for example.

Literally no comparison and it’s not that deep, skinny legend king

2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sis, how can you sit here and convince yourself with lies that Doja isn’t unique? That’s like the equivalent of someone saying that Britney wasn’t a good dancer or a phenomenal pop artist in her prime. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: But since you’re so above your high horse, name me a pop artist of the last 5 years who you think is more creative, unique and vivacious as Doja who can sing, dance, rap, produce and write. I will very gladly patiently wait because I may in fact just be a sheltered idiot and not aware of other great multi-faceted female artists like that.

Literally no comparison and it’s not that deep, skinny legend king

sis I'm not comparing artists, it's exactly a reason you calling me names! So wait sitting on a chair. Yes she can do all that and cool for her, but does she do it uniquely? does she give something creatively shocking? NO - again, in my opinion.

----

and the comparisson between adjectives are different BUT the point is the same.

Why was it okay for Lady Diana to have like 10 affairs, eating disorders, narcissistic and borderline personality disorders, many, many breakdowns, smacking her sons in public etc. and people talk about her as a precious angel who didn’t have ENOUGH freedom and adoration? Compared to how Britney was and is being judged for every little detail and talked about as deserving to not have had human rights for 13 years?

sis I'm not comparing artists, it's exactly a reason you calling me names! So wait sitting on a chair. Yes she can do all that and cool for her, but does she do it uniquely? does she give something creatively shocking? NO - again, in my opinion.

----

Stay deluded and blind then. Doja Cat is an icon, a legend and the MOMENT…and your anti-rap pressed *** will have no other choice but to deal. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

get into it (yuh)

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Stay deluded and blind then. Doja Cat is an icon, a legend and the MOMENT…and your anti-rap pressed *** will have no other choice but to deal. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

get into it (yuh)

spacer.png

I wont be streaming none of those videos :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

let's hug each other and move on. And rap is one of my fav genres so stay pressed. Not all of us like the same artists.:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block