The Public Want Britney Spears & Selena Gomez To Collab

I like Selena and she seems like a super nice person and I like her songs but the thing is, her music and singing is just so boring. There is no life in it, even when she talks her voice is so weak and cannot hold the note without autotune.

so yes it would be cute, but thats all ... and I dont want cute songs, I wont bomb songs

• Like 1

Ew no wtf no offence to selener

selena is fine as a studio singer (and arguably these days so is britney) with some good songs but the difference is one has mass appeal and musical accolades to show for it. Britney has literally performed with Michael Jackson and been the master of her own memorable moments in pop culture. 

britney literally sang final versions of demos made for Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. She’s revolutionized the sound of radio so many times in her earlier career. She’s worked with Madonna, she literally has shot a video with snoop dogg. She’s about to collaborate with ELTON JOHN

we don’t need this 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block