The Public Want Britney Spears & Selena Gomez To Collab

16 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I’d like to know what Britney really thinks of her first lmao.  If she genuinely doesn’t like her, who tf invited her to the wedding thinking it was a good idea!?  It’s not like she and Selena were ever publicly close.

sis?

Britney Spears shouted out Selena Gomez with a sweet Instagram post over the weekend

4 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

sis?

Britney Spears shouted out Selena Gomez with a sweet Instagram post over the weekend

I knowwwww but everyone says Britney is being sarcastic.  I’d like to think she genuinely likes her.  But Britney did admit she had no clue none of the celebs were coming.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I knowwwww but everyone says Britney is being sarcastic.  I’d like to think she genuinely likes her.  But Britney did admit she had no clue none of the celebs were coming.

Selena has said Britney is one of her biggest influences, recorded one of her unreleased songs, and attended her wedding. What evidence suggests Britney doesn’t like her??

• Like 1

When you think back babes 

she’s worked with so many this far 

I think if she worked with Selena, or the likes of Megan Thee or someone like them or even anyone she’s just that person who can really work with anyone 

but Selena I mean it’d definitely be great thing Britney’s Selena’s idol 

Miley said the same thing but Miley didn’t feature much of Britney only a verse

• Love 1

I know it'll never happen, but I would LOVE to see an album entirely of collabs. Like, imagine... A 10-12 track album with all the musicians she loves and who have supported her through the conservatorship. Elton John, Miley Cyrus, Courtney Love, Iggy Azalea, The Weeknd, etc etc etc. I think that would be a such a lovely first-step back into the music industry. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block