Everyone is defending Britney

I was literally just reading the comments on the post and thought the same thing. I came here to see if anyone posted about it.

This is 2007-level of drama going on in Britney’s life… what they don’t realize is that those 13 years have made her so f—king strong and resilient, she’s handling everything so well.

We LOVE and SUPPORT you, Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I see Kevin deleted the video. He’s such an idiot if he thinks people are going to fall for this calculated smear campaign and turn on Britney. At least the general public has wisened up since Framing Britney showed how wrong the media was to relentlessly attack her. Weaponzing your kids is a low move on his part and it will backfire. They will grow up one day and see they were used as pawns against their own mom. Britney is free and in control of her money and now they all wanna be victims, so transparent 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Dead.

Did Kevin think her asking for respect and giving her kids lotion and asking them to wear shoes in public would make her look like a bad parent.....

If this is the best they have then they have absolutely NOTHING at all.

They're playing their last cards cause they they know it's all going down very soon :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, dritney said:

I was literally just reading the comments on the post and thought the same thing. I came here to see if anyone posted about it.

This is 2007-level of drama going on in Britney’s life… what they don’t realize is that those 13 years have made her so f—king strong and resilient, she’s handling everything so well.

We LOVE and SUPPORT you, Britney.

since the recording leaked and blew up the freebritney movement her life has been highly publicized and she hits the headlines every few days (pregnancy, miscarriage, marriage, divorce rumors, album rumors, feud with father, sister, mother, and now ex-husband, kids, without forgetting her other ex husband who tried to interrupt the wedding coming in her house with a gun). all of this despite not making a single public appearance in more than 3 years. that's just insane. she just wants to rest with her husband and dogs. 

2 minutes ago, easy said:

there was a comment i saw on the shade room saying the boys were lucky britney isn't a black mom because she would have slapped them to the neighbors and now they have a new family 🫠

Listen. The Shaderoom is giving me life right now. All the people of color are basically echoing what you said 💀💀💀💀 It’s like we can all relate big time. Oh the caucasity 🤣

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Meanwhile The Daily Fail has a hit piece implying Britney is racist as hundreds of commenters on The Shade Room compare Britney to a strong black woman :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Meanwhile Britney has always been one of the few white pop girls that the black community universally loves! So good luck to haters trying to portray her as racist because we all know she's a sweetheart! 

• Love 5

We heard Jayden’s choice of language when he went live…so they can’t argue Britney’s language is out of the norm…they clearly grew up talking like that.  I’m sure Kevin never disciplined them for anything, much less for cursing.   She’s being an assertive, caring, mother.  And the fact that she has to ask her children to respect her this way is absolutely sad.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

If anything, these videos made me love Britney even more (if possible) 🥰

Same!! She's being a mom and not kowtowing to her teenage sons who have been systematically turned against her. She is demanding respect and the family would just gaslight and belittle her into feeling like SHE was the ridiculous one. This family has it ***backwards. They would be working minimum wage jobs in Kentwood if it wasn't for her. They should be kissing her 🍑. Admitting they were wrong if they ever hope to repair that relationship, but they think she should be grateful for "saving" her career?!!!  They are so entitled and I can't wait for the shoe of justice to drop on their faces. Shame on them!!! 

• Love 1

Sorry if this is rude but I think the kids are brats.

In all seriousness, I do feel bad for them because this is probably the result of their mother being scapegoated. They probably get told bad things about her which puts a rift in their relationship. Been there, done that. Narcissistic family systems are so disgusting. I feel so sorry for her. I can't image how it feels to be the mother in that situation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block