Everyone is defending Britney

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, joanhs said:

I do find it sad though how so many people are open about them being beaten as kids.
Im not a perfect mother myself, and I could easily see myself reactiong just like Britney. but that is to me the farthest a parent should go. 

Which is why I think this is such a white, priviliged perspective Kevin is trying to sell.

I live in Denmark, Europe and we do think americans are raising their kids wrong a lot. You guys are all about "respect the adult" and it urks me how Britney is like "respect me because Im a woman" but she is saying that because EVERYONE stripped her off her rights as a person AND woman. But what she is saying is actually very typical american. 
In my country, we are much more like "well then don wear your ******* shoes, see where that will take ya", and want the kids to learn from their own mistakes. Dont want the lotion? Fine, but come to me when you need some". 
If this was any other mother, I would have found it a bid weird, but since its Britney, she is under some circumstances that are very rare. This was right around the time she didnt want to do domination and whatever. I believe she was pressed from everything.

Depends from which part of Europe you are really. Indeed, Western and Northern Europeans do have the approach you're speaking of. In Central, Southern, and Eastern europe though, we smack a kid when they disrespect their elders, especially if those elders have been nothing but good to them :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
16 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Depends from which part of Europe you are really. Indeed, Western and Northern Europeans do have the approach you're speaking of. In Central, Southern, and Eastern europe though, we smack a kid when they disrespect their elders, especially if those elders have been nothing but good to them :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I have to disagree. I'm from Central Europe and my generation (I am 27) is the last one who was being beaten and then it was acceptable way to raising your kid. For now, it's pretty big thing and police is always involved.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, Davidsoon said:

I have to disagree. I'm from Central Europe and my generation (I am 27) is the last one who was being beaten and then it was acceptable way to raising your kid. For now, it's pretty big thing and police is always involved.

Central Europe Austria/Switzerland or Central Europe Poland/Czezch/Slovakia, it differs.

It's stupid, britney didn't even said nothing about the kids. She never acussed of nothing, she even never wanted this to be public. 

Again why you keep a video for 5 or 6 years ago?? Why recording your mom when she's parenting, somenone told the kids to do that or someone else was filming it? 

• Love 3
Just now, Lmfc1993 said:

It's stupid, britney didn't even said nothing about the kids. She never acussed of nothing, she even never wanted this to be public. 

Again why you keep a video for 5 or 6 years ago?? Why recording your mom when she's parenting, somenone told the kids to do that or someone else was filming it? 

All she said, is that it’s hurtful that her kids would go straight to their rooms when visiting her.

and all these annoying PC commentators on her post are being all preachy saying she shouldn’t be bashing her own kids. Like where did she bash them? 

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

lmao let these bratty teens connect to twitter and see how much of a joke they look like "what an abusive mom! she's like, give me your phone because I walked barefoot in snow to impress guys on instagram, so much suffering u know"

their education is absolute trash. american justice letting an unemployed men who's always high and surrounded by *******s "educate" two kids with the money of their mom :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block