Everyone is defending Britney

Brace for the TMZ post everybody!

That being said, there has to be a reason for this post. What about that Restraining Order against Jamie that KEVIN asked for? And one of the kids saying that he could beat it in an Instagram live.

We go from this to: "the kids miss their grandfather"

Like, I don't think we are that stupid to buy into this, in fact, I wonder what specific grip Jamie has over Kevin? Even though Kevin actiond are disgusting, I don't think that he is that stupid.

But for now, we just need to wait and let things unfold...

My question is: what is the point of this? It's just money? A smear campaign? I don't think so, it has to be way more deep than that.

That's all

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I think she’s should ask for him & the kids to be **** tested she would regain custody right away 

Yup. She should call cps(like they use to do on her) and say she has reason to believe they are under the influence of ***** & have them **** tested. I'm sure they won't pass a drop test lololol

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block