Everyone is defending Britney

I’m gutted seeing this. The little spoiled brats🙄 Imagine Britney’s horror, each time she was allowed to see them, they got more and more like this. The way she says “I’ll post my own version because you guys are being turds to me” 😪 I hope her and Sam start a new family. I also hope one day her 2 boys will see what has been done to them by the other “parent” and their mind games, and they can reconcile. Unfortunately these leeches (Team Con, Juno Chin, K-Fraud, and so on) collectively robbed Britney and the 2 boys from so much time, memories and love 💔

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I’m gutted seeing this. The little spoiled brats🙄 Imagine Britney’s horror, each time she was allowed to see them, they got more and more like this. The way she says “I’ll post my own version because you guys are being turds to me” 😪 I hope her and Sam start a new family. I also hope one day her 2 boys will see what has been done to them by the other “parent” and their mind games, and they can reconcile. Unfortunately these leeches (Team Con, Juno Chin, K-Fraud, and so on) collectively robbed Britney and the 2 boys from so much time, memories and love 💔

THOSE BRATS ARE SO UNGRATEFUL I CANT EVEN…Her voice also sounds so sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

If anything, these videos made me love Britney even more (if possible) 🥰

We all always joked about wanting to be Britney's kids. After seeing how calm she was in the face of such attitude, I kinda really wish I was.

12 hours ago, gata said:

Someone on Twitter said she could sue him in Family Court ?  Can she?

Oh, she absolutely can. He's weaponizing the children and tried to weaponize the public against her. That's gotta be some form of harassment or bullying.

But at this point, the kids are old enough to decide in family court which parent they wanna live with. Judging by these videos, they're not going to choose her. Which makes me sad.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

Honestly if the shade room is defending her that’s huge because they usually don’t, this is so embarrassing for her kids my god. They’re going to get older and be extremely embarrassed by having done this. it’s the cycle of life 

That’s literally what I said. Normally the shade room comments laugh at her expense ect. I’ve NEVER seen literally 98% of the Shaderoom comments defending and backing Britney. Oh how the tides have turned.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

Whatever Kfat and team con THOUGHT they were doing by releasing those videos and doing that interview….. yeeeaaaah it backfired MAJORLY. I’ve never seen Britney get so much support from the public. The Shaderoom’s I.G post about the video is flooded with support for Britney. 98% of comments are backing her. All other media outlets same thing. What comments have you guys seen that gave you life ? Share away. Posts screenshots or links. Let’s show Brit that she’s getting so much support and love. Celebs too have come out in support ! Let’s spread the love, everyone.

Celebrities even support brit. Lil wayne baby mama said "seems like normal parenting to me"

A few people are accusing her of racism for naming only black rappers, which is sad cause Britney has always been so inclusive and respectful of all artists regardless of race or gender. She also has a  video in Paris defending a  guy from being named a racial slur if I remember correctly. 
Anyway she has been sheltered for years and times have changed, but some people's feelings are valid I guess.

4 minutes ago, maki93 said:

A few people are accusing her of racism for naming only black rappers, which is sad cause Britney has always been so inclusive and respectful of all artists regardless of race or gender. She also has a  video in Paris defending a  guy from being named a racial slur if I remember correctly. 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Holy cow this is actually pretty sad. 

Kevin getting dragged for filth in the Los Angeles Times :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Kevin Federline posted 4-year-old videos showing ex-wife Britney Spears parenting their teen boys. The reaction likely wasn't what he expected.

You just had to post those parenting videos, Kevin Federline.

Britney Spears’ public spat with her ex-husband escalated late Wednesday night when Federline uploaded three videos taken by the former spouses’ sons, Jayden and Sean Federline, as their mother, um, mothered them. The videos were from four years ago, when the boys were 11 and 12.

“I can not sit back and let my sons be accused in this way after what they’ve been through. As much as it hurts us, we decided as a family to post these videos,” Federline, 44, captioned the videos on Instagram. “This isn’t even the worst of it. The lies have to stop. I hope our kids grow up to be better than this.”

In the short clips, as described by Page Six, Spears chastises one of her boys for going into an ice cream shop with no shoes on and, in another video, tells a son to respect her — it’s her house, she says sternly — when she enters his room to give him lotion for his “coarse” face.

In the third video, Spears and sons Jayden and Sean argue about who is interrupting whom, with Jayden saying to his mother, “I think you just care about yourself, because you won’t let us speak one word and you won’t let us go anywhere we wanna go.”

Federline has since taken down the videos, perhaps in response to backlash . As of Thursday afternoon, his Instagram account had zero posts.

“It’s so bizarre that Kevin Federline is posting videos of Britney’s kids ‘arguing’ with her that are just her being a parent while they are mad disrespectful to her,” cultural critic and feminist writer Roxane Gay tweeted Thursday. “Like ... good for her knowing what it means to parent.”

“Dear Kevin Federline. You released a “scathing” video of a mom being a mom. Sometimes moms -gasp - have reactions,” tweeted Ally Reid, a radio host in Albany, N.Y. “They might discipline by taking things away or ask for respect. This is shocking but sometimes moms will argue with their kids.”

“Kevin Federline is a miserable excuse for a father. That is all,” tweeted “Skylanders Academy” voice actor Greg Ellis.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block