Is there anything new about rebellion in 2022?

Other than there was allegedly a Rarities album that Britney wanted to push (this is allegedly where Dance Your **** Off came from) and several demos were being remastered along with Rebellion. But, allegedly, the project was cancelled around the time of Britney’s testimony because RCA didn’t want any backlash on their end. It was supposedly Britney’s way of saying thank you to her fans, just like how Glory 2.0 was supposedly. But this is all just hearsay

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Other than there was allegedly a Rarities album that Britney wanted to push (this is allegedly where Dance Your **** Off came from) and several demos were being remastered along with Rebellion. But, allegedly, the project was cancelled around the time of Britney’s testimony because RCA didn’t want any backlash on their end. It was supposedly Britney’s way of saying thank you to her fans, just like how Glory 2.0 was supposedly. But this is all just hearsay

Did you hear this as the pool party? 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Guys, It's 2022, Tiny dancer Hold me closer is coming!!!:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Reveal hidden contents

Rebellion leaked many years ago and I'm pretty sure that's all that It was recorded. There could be a potential second verse, but we have the song almost in full, so It's time to let go:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I like the hype around the hold me closer but it's also concerning what if people doesn't like it when it came out?

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

This is the first I’ve heard of this?

• Like 2

Someone else owns the mastered song. 

The DJ who does has the song on his portfolio on his website, this seems to indicate a full version is out there somewhere? 

But the version that’s out there may just be all there is of the song. 

My theory is that it was sabotaged with the Original Doll album because her lyrics were revealing to how she was treated. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block