Britney's reps say "Hold Me Closer" is Grammy worthy

1 hour ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Promotion. It's not about who you like, it's about getting the word out. Not everyone at TMZ is against Britney and some have mutual connections as well.    

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They are one of the biggest entertainment sites though. Being said that, I’m unsure if this actually comes form her “team” even though it’s a positive story. TMZ also reported her kids had visited her and were happy their mom moved closer to them - which we know it’s a lie.

That would make sense if she was a C list trying to make a name for herself but Britney is one of the biggest stars of all time and has any media publication or blog in the world at the palm of her hand if she needs them for promotion. She does not need tmz in any way, shape or form. It doesn’t make any sense, if I was her/her team I’d never interact with them. Hopefully they didn’t get this info from someone in her circle.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

This woman is Grammy worthy regardless of how that song is gonna sound :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Grammy needs to make up for the joke of a mistake they made 20 somethin years ago when BABY ONE MORE TIME DID NOT WIN BEST POP!! I mean thats A JOKE to be laughed at.

Every Britney album deserve Grammy include Britney Jean! 

how can you ignore Toxic as best pop song, how can some one ignore bible of pop blackout, womanizer, circus, Till the world ends, Work *****, Male me, Slumber party, etc

grammy snub Britney everytime

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ROL said:

That would make sense if she was a C list trying to make a name for herself but Britney is one of the biggest stars of all time and has any media publication or blog in the world at the palm of her hand if she needs them for promotion. She does not need tmz in any way, shape or form. It doesn’t make any sense, if I was her/her team I’d never interact with them. Hopefully they didn’t get this info from someone in her circle.

Every single media publication have talked **** about her, even the ones that are now siding with her. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ROL said:

No, it has nothing to do with being an A list or D list celebrity. Promotion is promotion. Why do you think she, whitney, michael  etc. . .did Diane Sawyer interviews even though she's notoriously a *****? It's for promotion. Same as when Whitney and Mariah went on the Wendy Williams show, she's not different than TMZ.  They do for promo, also there is no such thing as bad press. . . hence why now is a good time for Britney to release that song with Elton. 

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Every single media publication have talked **** about her, even the ones that are now siding with her. 

But very few publications, if any, have continously bullied her over the decades and tried to ruin her life by even interfering in her court cases so much like tmz so other media publications can’t really be compared. We all know tmz fought till their last breath alongside jamie to sway public opinion against her. They’re disgusting and no she does not need them.

7 hours ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

No, it has nothing to do with being an A list or D list celebrity. Promotion is promotion. Why do you think she, whitney, michael  etc. . .did Diane Sawyer interviews even though she's notoriously a *****? It's for promotion. Same as when Whitney and Mariah went on the Wendy Williams show, she's not different than TMZ.  They do for promo, also there is no such thing as bad press. . . hence why now is a good time for Britney to release that song with Elton. 

It has everything to do with how big you are of a celebrity. Beyonce picks and how and where she promotes and so can Britney. Why are you comparing Diane Sawyer to tmz like they’re comparable at all? tmz has bullied and harrassed Britney for decades, they have a personal vendetta against her, they literally did all they could and spun all negative narratives possible during #FreeBritney to ruin her life and keep her in the cship. Diane was just the 2000s (talk show) Wendy Williams, messy and at times disgusting, but celebrities knew what they were getting into when they interviewed by her and knew the controversy and hard questions would come with it. Diane and tmz are not comparable at all imo. Britney disagrees with you on that “there is no such thing as bad press” as she has dragged publications multiple times for bad press. Britney, just like Beyonce, and any other A list, do not need tmz, they have countless other media publications just as big as tmz available at any given time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block