Britney's reps say "Hold Me Closer" is Grammy worthy

1 minute ago, ROL said:

But very few, if any, have continously bullied her over the decades and tried to ruin her life by interfering in her court cases so much like tmz so other media publications can’t really be compared.

It has everything to do with how big you are of a celebrity. Beyonce picks and how and where she promotes and so can Britney. Why are you comparing Diane Sawyer to tmz like they’re comparable at all? tmz has bullied and harrassed Britney for decades, they have a personal vendetta against her, they literally did all they could and spun all negative narratives possible during #FreeBritney to ruin her life and keep her in the cship. Diane was just the 2000s (talk show) Wendy Williams, messy and at times disgusting, but celebrities knew what they were getting into when they interviewed by her and knew the controversy and hard questions would come with it. Diane and tmz are not comparable at all imo. Britney disagrees with you on that “there is no such thing as bad press” as she has dragged publications multiple times for bad press. Britney, just like Beyonce, and any other A list, do not need tmz, they have countless other media publications just as big as tmz available at any given time.

Promotion is promotion, no matter how you put it. It's just how the cookie crumbles. Wendy is no better than tmz and many a listers went on her show for promo. I said what I said, you asked a question and I answered it. Your egging it on acting like your confused, promotion is anywhere you can get the word out. Believe it or not people watch tmz so it's still promo and yes beyonce would put her name out there to a  not so favorable source if it meant record sales. It's part of the job. There is no other explanation for it ✌️

28 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Promotion is promotion, no matter how you put it. It's just how the cookie crumbles. Wendy is no better than tmz and many a listers went on her show for promo. I said what I said, you asked a question and I answered it. Your egging it on acting like your confused, promotion is anywhere you can get the word out. Believe it or not people watch tmz so it's still promo and yes beyonce would put her name out there to a  not so favorable source if it meant record sales. It's part of the job. There is no other explanation for it ✌️

Yeah promotion is promotion and that’s why there are thousands of promotion outlets around the world and several are just as big if not bigger than tmz. Wendy isn’t as disgusting as tmz, tmz just like k-trash, are still living off the money 2007 Britney made them, and instead of being thankful, they’re still hateful to her. And even if Wendy and tmz were comparable, that’d probably be the reason why Britney has never interviewed with Wendy. Stop embarrassing yourself, no one’s acting confused and I never asked you a question, you’re the one that jumped on my mentions trying to sound smart bout some “promotion!!!!1” and got swiftly clocked, lmfao acting like tmz is the only promotion outlet in the world and she can’t pull a Beyonce and pick and choose where she promotes.

The hype around this song is huge yet Brit hasn't announced anything about it yet. I hope it's as good as they all say. Career wise this is the the most free she's ever been so it will be interesting to see how she sounds. I just worry this is something that was unlocked from the vault from years ago. Doubtful based on recent comments. I hope we get a small interview about how they collabed. Like was it set up through mutual friends or did Elton reach out to Brit? Clearly Tiny Dancer is one of her fav songs by him. It makes a lot of sense for Britney. Yall should go listen to the original as I suspect many of you haven't lol. 

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

The hype around this song is huge yet Brit hasn't announced anything about it yet. I hope it's as good as they all say. Career wise this is the the most free she's ever been so it will be interesting to see how she sounds. I just worry this is something that was unlocked from the vault from years ago. Doubtful based on recent comments. I hope we get a small interview about how they collabed. Like was it set up through mutual friends or did Elton reach out to Brit? Clearly Tiny Dancer is one of her fav songs by him. It makes a lot of sense for Britney. Yall should go listen to the original as I suspect many of you haven't lol. 

We've heard from multiple people including Elton that she recorded this in 3 hours and it was recently. It's not from years ago.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block