Britney's reps say "Hold Me Closer" is Grammy worthy

It’s super weird how Britney brand (during and after conservatorship) is so closely aligned with TMZ. Is it Stockholm syndrome? She is an A list star who should go to People or E! Or anywhere but TMZ but here we are. I guess it’s better than having Perez Hilton open with a cameo for the song but…

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Reluctant said:

It’s super weird how Britney brand (during and after conservatorship) is so closely aligned with TMZ. Is it Stockholm syndrome? She is an A list star who should go to People or E! Or anywhere but TMZ but here we are. I guess it’s better than having Perez Hilton open with a cameo for the song but…

ACTUALLY, FFS, Elton John is a flipping knight! Buckingham Palace could be announcing how great it is but we are still pandering to Harvey. I’m 👏🏻 so 👏🏻 confused 👏🏻 with their approach

Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

I know what you mean but, you have to admit that she sang really good on Perfume, is the song good, bad, weak, meh... that another thing...

I completely agree with you, she sounds really good. But they branded the song as a mark in her career and it would be her best song ever and bla bla and we all know how it turned to be

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The demo sounded better (quality of video is not good but i cant find a better version)...I really believe her when she said they constantly sabotaged her on her music

No one sabotaged her with Tom's Diner. Moroder even mentioned he noticed how her voice was lost in so many effects lately (cough Femme Fatale), so he set off to not do any effect on her voice but she did ask for one filter. Even with the filter, the final version had one of her most organic vocals since the cship started imo

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block