Stars Are Blind vs Nothing In This World

Which Paris Hilton song do you prefer?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Stars Are Blind all the way. NITW is cute but SAB is superior and that’s a fact. It’s Paris‘ most recognizable song and it shows.

The video of NITW is also kinda gross I must say. Imagine the same video with opposite genders :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

It would be fine with opposite genders… the teenager is DAYDREAMING it isn’t real. And most teenagers fantasize about their idols like this there’s nothing wrong with it. And in the end she moves next door and he asks her to stick up for him and she goes to his side to face his bullies at school what exactly is wrong with it you weirdo.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Both songs are a slay, but Nothing in this World is a bop! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I also remember being in middle school when Stars are Blind was released and it being close to or on 6/6/2006 and all of us literally thought Satan himself was going to descend upon us. But at least we had Stars are Blind to protect us. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Also… justice for Turn it Up! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, x.rox said:

It would be fine with opposite genders… the teenager is DAYDREAMING it isn’t real. And most teenagers fantasize about their idols like this there’s nothing wrong with it. And in the end she moves next door and he asks her to stick up for him and she goes to his side to face his bullies at school what exactly is wrong with it you weirdo.

THANK YOU.

People of today have such an insatiable need to be politically correct that they legit miss the point on things. The M/V is IMAGINATION, nearly every teen thinks of their idol romantically or ***ually (just look at those 15 year old kpop boyband fans lol).

I hate it how people of 2020s literally HATE fun 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, x.rox said:

DBdj.gif

Of course it's not real, it's a music video :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: jk, I know where you're coming from.

But now imagine a 13 year old girl sitting on her bed and a 25 year old man cuddling and teasing her from behind. Kinda weird, isn't it? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block