Britney is reportedly recording a revenge album

17 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

It's not been in the "news" it's been in uncorroborated forum fanficiton. Also, she has nothing to prove and isn't thirsty enough to be chasing the charts, plus that whole narrative is so played out. Sorry, just no to everything.

Where did I say she has to prove something??? Also we may think she don’t have to, May be her internal quest want her to do something 

Legit an article form a random site to generate clicks… :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

look I do think she’s working on new music… but I think these publishers are taking the source (cough Cade) to serious… Britney is angry and I think she deserves every bit of revenge. If this is true I think it will be much healthier and therapeutic to put in music.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I just hope it’s more Emancipation of Mimi and not like…. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Demi Lovato’s new come back recreating her OD  not hate on telling your story it just wasn’t tastefully done and definitely wasn’t received well…

I hope she’s getting inspired while traveling and finding new sounds challenging her voice and not depending on producers… in the zone is a perfect (in my opinion) display of her vocal range. I think she still was singing in the Britney  voice but now I think she can expand that. 

With tiny dancer i heard it’s a dance track I really really hope we don’t get super produced robot vocals… it’s almost like Britney hears a version and then the producers create a radio version ******* with her vocals. I hope she really try’s something new… blur, shadow l, heaven on earth, unusual you, trip to your heart etc I love these experimental type tracks… 

• 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block