Britney is reportedly recording a revenge album

I have been saying she never really stopped making music and the reports keep confirming it. She already apparently went into the studio to record the Elton collab so yes she has been recording music in studios. Honestly the way things are going we’ll probably have the album by the end of next year. 

• Love 1

I don't really believe this but honestly I wouldn't be surprised either. I could see her either retiring from music completely, or making a comeback to at least finish her career with material that she loves and feels in control of (and as a F U to her family, too).

And to the people who say "she wants to have a baby" as a reason to her not recording music... you know women can work and be pregnant/mothers at the same time, right?

• Love 1

This is pure fan fiction. The Globe is a giant tabloid and one of the biggest tabloids at that. All of this was just concocted from looking at her Instagram over the past several months (the complaints about Vegas and the songs she had to/couldn’t perform, being unable to do the versions she wanted to, praising Selena & Paris, signing a cappella “I want you to know just what I mean.”  All of it. I don’t believe there’s an ounce of truth to this. 

I was thinking about this for so long, here we go: I hope she would come back just like Alanis did with Jagged Litlle Pill.

(for those who doesnt know: Alanis was a pop singer and later she came back with the album that changed her history).

This "revenge" album is soooooo exciting, hope its true <3

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Love this. It’s (somewhat) edgy & IT’S BRITNEY (bxtch)!

I hope it’s lead single is - **** you ***** …shading Jaime lynn and Lou 

lyrics should include something like

i made you, today who you are

Without me, you can’t be a waitress in a bar

With my money, power, and I will make you itch

it's my turn, now I am going to **** you *****!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block