Britney is reportedly recording a revenge album

when britney decides to make music again i can absolutely see it being "revenge" focused. she has A LOT of anger inside of her, and in her mind a lot to prove to those who've wronged her. team con wants the world to believe they "saved" her, and that britney should be grateful for the hell they put her through. i can absolutely see her wanting to use her music and her career, her vision, her art, as a big **** you to all of them. especially knowing the mind games they played with her, she probably wants to prove it to herself too. that she IS that *****, she doesn't need any of them, and yes, her fans still 100% love and support her musically.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

This article sounds very fan forum you see everyday but what were the corny songs her dad liked lol? 

I think by corny they meant songs that lack substance, a message or meaning. A lot of her hits since the conservatorship started were pure fun pop songs. But before the conservatorship, perhaps what was most telling of the musical direction Britney would have gone in, is Rebellion. It’s just a hunch. My thoughts are those involved in Britney’s music during the conservatorship were solely interested in bubble gum pop songs that would sell vs. a more riskier profile of songs with lyrics that may be controversial or more mature or had more meaning to Britney or the public. It’s kind of sh^^ty to think Britney had little say over what songs she could record. Her artistry was stifled. I am SO excited to see what she comes out with moving forward!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Even after we find out a NEW SONG y'all don't believe a new album is coming??? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

This specific fanbase would make me pull my hair out if I had hair!!!!! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

I'm so excited for your Reputation/Lemonade era Britney. Bring the heat! 

can confirm, being an exhaler for too long will leave you with severe alopecia

• Haha 1

Ehh, I’ll remain cautiously optimistic on this one…. We all know she is dead set on having a baby and being a stay at home mom. :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

However, I could see Britney being reinspired again with music. Think about it, everything she has been through she has turned into music. First crush, breakup, pregnancy, divorce, s**, fame issues, etc. No matter what Brit is going through, I feel like she’s always turned it into music one way or another. However, I won’t expect a large promo campaign or tour/residency of any kind. Maybe a few promo performances and short interviews and a few music videos if we are lucky. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I could see them bundling the album with the book, like when you buy the book you get a download code for the album or when you buy the album a download code for the digital book. I think that would be a great marketing strategy because I’m sure both will do really well. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block