Britney is reportedly recording a revenge album

44 minutes ago, Darec said:

Britney Spears is reportedly making a victorious return to music with a revenge album.

The suspected and unnamed record will purportedly revive her career and bring her a lot of money in the bank now that her father, Jamie Spears, is no longer receiving his "wage."

The 40-year-old "Baby One More Time" hitmaker is apparently already in the studio, ending her six-year hiatus after saying that hangers-on stole her voice and regarded her as a cash cow - not a person.

According to a source close to Britney who spoke to Globe, she is working with friends she trusts and is getting into a rhythm and establishing her own style.            

"Britney hasn't always been opposed to making music," but "she's been emotionally damaged by how she was used for money and only permitted to perform in a specific style and with corny songs her dad liked."

The site now claims that the "Lucky" singer is "motivated" to show the world that she isn't the bubblegum pop star that many anticipate her to be since her songs in the rumored future album will discuss her ordeal.

Her pals Paris Hilton and Selena Gomez, as well as Britney's husband, Sam Asghari, are said to be rooting for her "every step of the way."

According to the source, Britney believes her father has been taking millions of dollars from her for numerous years and that with this album, she would "get her vengeance, and her musical resurgence feeds it."

Aside from the music, Britney Spears is also releasing a book, for which she allegedly received $15 million from Simon & Schuster.

However, the rumor of her vengeance record should be regarded with a grain of salt, as there is no confirmation that she is producing music that highlights her conservatorship experience.

🔴SOURCE

Poor Britney. Her entire life engulfed in gossip, paparazzi, unnamed sources, etc

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMANOh that was just … a lot from a source …. I uh mmm kind of shook 

I don’t know bout y’all but everything Britney’s done in the past I appreciate maybe she feels we don’t appreciate her legacy ? 

but if she wants to go in a new direction and the source is real I support her nothing wrong with moving on to new and different things If she wants to always thought she was good at RNB styles with her deep voice she could do awsome stuff 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block