Was Britney Supposed To Kiss G Easy During Their VMA Performance?

I thought he was really hot :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Until I read his c.o.ca**e scandal 58688366b8d4e2a2fa94459ee4f71558.jpg

At this point I even doubt that Britney knew he existed, it was clearly her team that wanted him because he was pretty popular at the time because of 'Me, Myself & I' so her team probably thought: "Hey, that's the pretty popular dude, let's try to get a #1 hit like we tried to do with Iggy Azalea by attempting to recreate her song 'Fancy' so now Britney can have her own 'Me, Myself & I' :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:"

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, G-unit said:

Idk people say this all the time but I don’t think that’s what he was trying to do.  I mean when he “tried” she was still “singing” and when she shook her head it appeared more like the way someone shakes their head when they’re singing.

Good point! She did kiss him on the cheek at the end!

11 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

yeah it was really awkward :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

unpopular opinion I think? I really like this performance. Her energy was on point and I loved the Me Myself and I cover in the middle. 

I loved it!  It was just so hyped though and kinda bland for that event.  Especially with that iconic commercial she did for it.  It would’ve been a great performance for the BBMAs or any other award show but everyone knows Britney had some of her biggest moments of her career at the VMAs so expectations were high.  It’s still a really great performance tho imo. Just wish she did all of Make Me.

11 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

yeah it was really awkward :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

unpopular opinion I think? I really like this performance. Her energy was on point and I loved the Me Myself and I cover in the middle. 

I LOVE the performance! But it’s so cringe that G Nobody wanted to kiss B at the VMAs to crown himself as the new King of Pop.

to me a kiss on stage at the VMAs is equivalent to a coronation.

Even tho the VMAs have been irrelevant for a while, the moment of the Britney and Madonna kiss was pop culture HISTORY.
G Nobody thinking he can kiss B at the VMAs and defile that iconography :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block