Shakira Could Be Sentenced Up To 8 Years For Alleged $15 Million Tax Fraud

1 hour ago, descg said:

Spain is not USA by luck, if she is culpable and is need to go to the jail go to the jail, sorry not sorry

Why are you trying to drag the US? Shakira isn't from the US. And it will only take a quick internet search to point out Spains own corruption. Fall back. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Not sure if this was AP but this isn’t good for Shakira… :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

image?q=60&c=sc&rect=1%2C99%2C1333%2C765

On Friday, prosecutors in Spain are reportedly seeking an eight-year sentence for Shakira if she is convicted in trial over...

sad clown GIF

Better do a double check first to avoid duplicate post.

• Super Mods
38 minutes ago, OneLife said:

Just because she's famous she's going to suffer from this... they're going to use her as an example of what happens when people break the law... otherwise there's no reason for them to continue discussing the issue after she's already paid them everything.

I wonder if she’ll be going to prison? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

15 hours ago, descg said:

Congratulations, the most stupid thing i read in time... That is why Amarica is like this, because people like you. 

You don't have to be mean and I never said I was American. I also don't think she should be spared accountability if she did something wrong, but it's not worth explaining to someone as impolite as you. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Don't worry she won't go to jail, rich people always find a way to avoid jail in such cases, only commoners go to jail for this...

Teresa Guidice from Real Housewives says hi spacer.png

Felicity Huffman says hi spacer.png

Different cases but these celebrities did not get a slap on the wrist and had to go to prison. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block