Vicky T: Just gonna drop these here gently

Can people just leave Vicky alone? The fact that Britney is out doing totally normal things that were never allowed during the cship with Vicky by her side should be proof enough that Vicky is not controlling Britney or trying to create some false narrative. 

Vicky has openly said she's pretty much a social media addict, so if she wants to engage with people who are positive or negative then that's on her. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 3

Hi Vicky!! I know you are %1000000 gonna read this, so Im gonna write it directly to you. I think every fan knows that being a superstars assistant is no easy job, let alone the legend herself, Britney Spears, and given the 13 years that many fans have lost trust in who enters Britneys circle I think its no surprise that you would be dealing with much more chaos, assumptions and accusations regarding Britney. I bet it sucks and makes your job even harder and Im sorry you have to go through that. On the other hand, Britney fans like I, and many others, who do think that everything is somewhat better, and only getting better, are also looking forward to finally seeing actual positivity with minimun negative noise surrounding Britney. Britney is already going through so much, and what surprises me is that why should her own assistant, intentionally, create more drama and division around Britney? You have every right to be pissed and mad about internet trolls, but wont you agree that there are much better and professional ways to deal with what is bothering you? Does the entire world need to be included in this? How does this make Britneys brand look? How is feeding into this gonna make it better? You are clearly unbothered enough to troll them back, so why even? There are many fans that support you, and love that you are spending time with Britney, but I think we are also getting tired of you saying how Britney fans are this and that, and having to go to war with u with people that u dont agree with. Maybe focus on the good and stop the pick and chose fights online, cause I think your starting to distant yourself from the 'approved' half of the fandom as well. 

• Love 1

these people are insane. like what was the point of analyzing her nails? So what if Britney uploaded something a day after it happened? seriously I don't understand this mentality. trying to figure the location and the date of everything she posts it's not helpful at all. same thing happened with the mom of that baby Britney uploaded a few weeks ago. get some hobbies and stop harassing people.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Can people just leave Vicky alone? The fact that Britney is out doing totally normal things that were never allowed during the cship with Vicky by her side should be proof enough that Vicky is not controlling Britney or trying to create some false narrative. 

Vicky has openly said she's pretty much a social media addict, so if she wants to engage with people who are positive or negative then that's on her. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

People won’t leave her alone, she just needs to learn to be professional. I don’t feel she’s ready to be a personal assistant of a world icon. This is no disrespect to her as a person…But jeez.

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Doesn’t matter. She’s a personal assistant / friend. You don’t see other celebrities’ PAs defending themselves at every minute. She will never satisfy B-Anon and B-Anon feeds off her attention. It’s a cycle only she can end. Nothing against her person but she needs to STOP engaging the hate AND praise and focus on what she has to do.

You also don’t see other fan bases with crazy conspiracies that lead to a crazy man breaking into Britney’s home with a knife… so yes she should respond and call these losers out. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Doesn’t matter. She’s a personal assistant / friend. You don’t see other celebrities’ PAs defending themselves at every minute. She will never satisfy B-Anon and B-Anon feeds off her attention. It’s a cycle only she can end. Nothing against her person but she needs to STOP engaging the hate AND praise and focus on what she has to do.

Because they don't have to, not because they wouldn't 

54 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

You also don’t see other fan bases with crazy conspiracies that lead to a crazy man breaking into Britney’s home with a knife… so yes she should respond and call these losers out. 

I do. Selena’s fanbase hate her manager and though I don’t follow her like I used to. The fans were intense and wished her death. How many times did she pay them any attention? Zero. 

And no, she shouldn’t. They don’t want to listen nor do they want to believe her. They just want her reaction and so far, they’re winning because she keeps falling for it.

• Haha 2

She’s responding because 1) it’s ridiculous and the mentality mustn’t spread even further, poising even more people to believe this bs, 2) she should be allowed to defend herself against such serious accusations and 3) people are quite literally stalking them. I’ve seen screenshots of people talking about having “seen” Britney, knowing where she is to make sure she’s “safe”. This isn’t just ridiculous conspiracy bs anymore, these people are dangerous and ignoring it, in my opinion, isn’t an option. If I was Vicky I would respond too, at the very least because I wouldn’t want to be accused of kidnapping or worse.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

At this point she's bringing this to herself! Stop responding and that's it. All fans were very happy to see Britney enjoying herself and having fun. Why did she have to post the transaction. Too much on her part.

No. This kind of thing needs to be thwarted early on, otherwise it will grow into a full on PR campaign that spreads into GP. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

wtf is happening? somebody can explain this?

vicky, britney's assistant, is getting relentlessly harassed daily by the section of britney "fans" that believe britney still isn't free. she continues to call them out, prove them wrong, and they don't like it.

the latest attack was them making up a lie that in the story britney posted yesterday of her and vicky, vicky didn't have the same nails as she did in the live vicky posted later. thus "proving" that the story was old content. except vicky did have the same nails, the content britney posted was new, the "fans" were lying, and vicky provided receipts of when she got her nails done to prove it. these "fans" also then went on to verify britney's location in hawaii through people who've seen her there to "make sure she's safe" completely disregarding that they are actively putting britney in danger by doing that. 

"fans" that question and harass vicky do not care about britney's safety and do not care about britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block