Vicky T: Just gonna drop these here gently

30 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Because people are literally accusing her of holding Britney Spears captive and against her will..

This. I'ts too easy for us to say from the outside "she shouldn't fall into their trap" and give them attention, because it's not our lives these people are messing with. 

But if half of us still get all bothered with what these people say and come here and complain about them, without even being personally involved, I think it's a little hypocritical to expect her to ignore them and critizise her if she defends herself (and Britney!).

Edited by Tar_isa
typo
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

At this point she's bringing this to herself! Stop responding and that's it. All fans we're very happy to see Britney enjoying herself and having fun. Why did she have to post the transaction. Too much on her part.

You would do the same thing when you are constantly harassed. Some of the fans are legit scary and good for Vicky. They need to know it’s not ok..PERIOD!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

it will end when banon and "fans" stop harassing her. vicky is the victim here and she has every right to respond to the harassment she receives however and whenever she wants. stop twisting the narrative and indirectly supporting the abuse she receives by saying she shouldn't respond. yes, she should! loud and often!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Because people are literally accusing her of holding Britney Spears captive and against her will..

Doesn’t matter. She’s a personal assistant / friend. You don’t see other celebrities’ PAs defending themselves at every minute. She will never satisfy B-Anon and B-Anon feeds off her attention. It’s a cycle only she can end. Nothing against her person but she needs to STOP engaging the hate AND praise and focus on what she has to do.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I'm completely oblivious to the banon stuff because I'm not on twitter all i do know is from briefly reading it on here and even now i dont fully understand it. Like what are they trying to convey with this post? If she is truly concerned for her safety there are measures she can take first by making a police report it's a start and more than we as fans can do. 

I get wanting to defend yourself but reposting them is just giving them more life... no self respecting person with common sense believes this nonsense anyways 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block