Vicky T: Just gonna drop these here gently

Does anybody have any studies that prove ignoring trolls is effective or are you guys just saying things without anything to back it up?

People have been saying to just ignore the "trolls" for a long time and it's never worked. The only thing that works is deplatforming them and removing their ability to spread their insanity and conspiracy theories. Ignoring them doesn't work because they can still do it regardless of what Vicky says.

There are so many conspiracy theories about Britney, it's not just BAnon, it's a bunch of bored *** True Crime girls who are farming content off of Britney. Someone has to bring real proof that Britney is okay or nobody will be able to get these people to see reality.

• Love 1
Just now, AlfredIslas said:

There are so many conspiracy theories about Britney, it's not just BAnon, it's a bunch of bored *** True Crime girls who are farming content off of Britney. Someone has to bring real proof that Britney is okay or nobody will be able to get these people to see reality.

These people will do it no matter what because they are delusional and reality doesn't exist. You said it yourself it's content for them we could literally put Britney in front of them and they would says it's a hologram.

I can only speak for myself and her ignoring them is only a start it definitely doesn't help to keep addressing it. I just hope she is actually doing something about it instead of complaining on twitter and ig. If this truly is a stalker situation authorities need to be involved and who knows maybe they have already involved them but let's use some common sense. If you were being stalked and harassed would you wanna egg them on by posting about them on social media? No, you would want nothing to do with them. 

9 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Does anybody have any studies that prove ignoring trolls is effective or are you guys just saying things without anything to back it up?

People have been saying to just ignore the "trolls" for a long time and it's never worked. The only thing that works is deplatforming them and removing their ability to spread their insanity and conspiracy theories. Ignoring them doesn't work because they can still do it regardless of what Vicky says.

there will never be enough proof to make these people see reality. anything britney does, they will explain away as her being "forced" to do it. it's a lose/lose situation, which is why it's very important for vicky to not ignore it and to keep calling them out every chance she gets. people might see it as giving power to the abusers, but it's not. vicky is the victim here and using her voice and platform to call out abuse is great. the same way people keep trying to tell britney to stop speaking about her abuse- no, she absolutely should not. bullies like the ones vicky is dealing with thrive on power. calling them out takes it away. 

• Like 3

This is so disgusting. 

The sad part thing is that they do this cause they don't like who Britney became. In their F-up mind, if Britney isn't anymore who they think she should be, the only logic explanation is that she is being hold hostage, or she was replace by a look-alike. 

No one is obligated to like the new Britney, but just move on to other things and let it go. To harass her and those around her shouldn't be an option.

These nut job BAnon people are really making me annoyed. I am so glad Britney has a friend like Vicky in her life and yet these nut jobs are trying to chase her away too? Leave them both alone. I was part of the movement because I wanted Britney FREE - which she is! We should be focused now on making sure our girl gets justice. I can't stand these weirdos that keep making everything a conspiracy. I'm glad Brit has Vicky as an assistant and she is actually friends with her. Our girl was literally stuck with that evil witch Robin for half a decade. Let her enjoy her life.

7 hours ago, TomasBR said:

This is so disgusting. 

The sad part thing is that they do this cause they don't like who Britney became. In their F-up mind, if Britney isn't anymore who they think she should be, the only logic explanation is that she is being hold hostage, or she was replace by a look-alike. 

No one is obligated to like the new Britney, but just move on to other things and let it go. To harass her and those around her shouldn't be an option.

Yeah, Britney was literally abused and controlled for a decade. No one will be completely the same after that. I hate these people so much.

24 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Vicky is showing she paid for her nails (shes on vaca with Britney), because these weird BAnon people tried to spread that Britney is paying for everything etc etc.

Oh god, see stuff like this she just needs to ignore. I worry how long she’ll be able to handle it, it seems like Brit actually likes her. I hope she stays tbh 

16 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Go away :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: do your job behind the scenes. God this woman is insufferable. I don’t care if Britney loves her she is ANNOYING and all y’all always posting her **** on here are getting on my nerves :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Not as insufferable as BAnon and the comments harping on about her even attempting to defend herself. Ridiculous.

15 hours ago, icybaby said:

Unfortunately responding to trash creates more trash

Not really. If these things are left unchecked it can spread into GP. It's how several paid trolls can sway the opinion of a large group of people. Russian trolls operate like that. So, she's doing the right thing by stopping this bs early.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block