Rolling Stone Names Beyoncé As World’s Greatest Living Entertainer

Cqleb

In general, yes she has the potential to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest. But she hasnt been entertaining us since her 2011 album 4. All she does is release music videos and refusing to do anything to entertain us.

While I dont think Gaga is the best entertainer, she has constantly given people what they want and kept us entertained in different ways.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, fays1 said:

In general, yes she has the potential to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest. But she hasnt been entertaining us since her 2011 album 4. All she does is release music videos and refusing to do anything to entertain us.

While I dont think Gaga is the best entertainer, she has constantly given people what they want and kept us entertained in different ways.

Beyonce feeds the beyhive, and she did force the industry to change music release date to Friday, that actually saved it. A global release date instead of 4 release days..

Plus consistently sells out. And without her, Jay z wouldn't have a hot 100 hits..

Plus she was the first ever female to do a full 🏟️ tour, Even in the us, where it's not really a 🏟️ tour market Like internationally it's more common to do all stadium's 

• Love 1

Beyoncé issue is her discography. Even tho her self titled and lemonade helped reinvent her career Aesthetically, she lacks big singles. Her best still is “crazy in love”, arguably “single ladies” and “halo”. What else?

Living performer, Madonna and Janet Jackson are still alive and thriving.  

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Beyonce feeds the beyhive, and she did force the industry to change music release date to Friday, that actually saved it. A global release date instead of 4 release days..

Plus consistently sells out. And without her, Jay z wouldn't have a hot 100 hits..

Plus she was the first ever female to do a full 🏟️ tour, Even in the us, where it's not really a 🏟️ tour market Like internationally it's more common to do all stadium's 

None of this makes her the best entertainer

You are talking about influence, im talking about entertaining

Beyonce hasnt consistantly entertained us for over a whole decade

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, fays1 said:

None of this makes her the best entertainer

You are talking about influence, im talking about entertaining

Beyonce hasnt consistantly entertained us for over a whole decade

You're right, but she was focused on other things, the political landscape in the US, establishing her own company and other things. 

Hard to entertain wheb you wanna change and conquer the world.

50 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You're right, but she was focused on other things, the political landscape in the US, establishing her own company and other things. 

Hard to entertain wheb you wanna change and conquer the world.

Sure, good for her on that, but what im saying is she doesnt deserve to be the greatest entertainer. Although, she could easily be one if she wanted. 

2 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

She was at the Grammys wearing neon yellow.

Okay, but she hasn't been on tour for ages. I mean come on if I'd perform every 3 years I'd be able to pull the craziest **** too. It's not like she has a residency where she has to prove almost every night she can keep up the work ethic.

She is a great performer for sure, just when you rarely perform, it adds to this illusion of the performance being more iconic, though it was "just a Grammy performance".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Okay, but she hasn't been on tour for ages. I mean come on if I'd perform every 3 years I'd be able to pull the craziest **** too. It's not like she has a residency where she has to prove almost every night she can keep up the work ethic.

She is a great performer for sure, just when you rarely perform, it adds to this illusion of the performance being more iconic, though it was "just a Grammy performance".

That’s kinda why I sarcastically stated that she was wearing neon yellow…it was like the only memorable thing. I don’t know when or if she would do Vegas. She certainly has the material and vision to do so. I don’t know that this claim is what it should be but let’s not forget, she went on tour once without a single album drop and it was sold out, proving that she can just come out with a tour and no new material and still sell out. If you look at the material and consistency in her show stopping tours, the statement could hold true and some volume. She also raised a family and has only released 6 albums whilst others have released more and have more of a foundation to receive such an accolade. I can see it but do I wholeheartedly agree with it? Meh. It’s kinda reaching. I wanna know what this trilogy will bring and with that, come to me later with this premature notion and see if it’s grown into what will be true.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block