Rolling Stone Names Beyoncé As World’s Greatest Living Entertainer

Cqleb

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Y’all are so pressed. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Name me 5 living performers who have been as consistent as Beyoncé and put in their all for each performance. The only others I can think of are P!nk and Doja Cat. Even then, Beyoncé is light years ahead of them. Let them stay mad at the queen @Midnight. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Ooo umm Godna I can name them all, excuse me? Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale.

HOW DARE YOU Godna? Beyonka is trash and our faves rule OK.

Exhale has taste, you really should get with the program. 

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

14 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Y’all are so pressed. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Name me 5 living performers who have been as consistent as Beyoncé and put in their all for each performance. The only others I can think of are P!nk and Doja Cat. Even then, Beyoncé is light years ahead of them. Let them stay mad at the queen @Midnight. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Yes the hate train be real for this woman & I don’t understand why? 

rolling stone hit it on the nose, she’s the most consistent performer of the last 10 years.

We know Britney reason for not being it, so why so much animosity toward bey? 

• Love 2

It would have been Britney but we all know that story. 

Production wise, yes she nails it. Her aesthetic is always on point but other than that she’s a big NO. 
Don’t get me wrong Destiny’s Child was everything but now Beyoncé is just a shell of what she once was. 

She’s a total sell out IMO. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Aleksa said:

Shes an amazing vocalist. (Like Christina) She can dance and perform. Her songs however, are just not good. 

It’s such an odd phenomenon to have amazing singers and performers release underwhelming music. 

I agree with this. Her songs never did it for me. Not more than any other pop girl. She’s cool

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yes the hate train be real for this woman & I don’t understand why? 

rolling stone hit it on the nose, she’s the most consistent performer of the last 10 years.

We know Britney reason for not being it, so why so much animosity toward bey? 

There are so many artists, talented ones that never took off and that came up around her time yet she’s the only one who became a phenomenon. 

Something just never sat right with me once she went solo. 

Just now, SJK said:

There are so many artists, talented ones that never took off and that came up around her time yet she’s the only one who became a phenomenon. 

Something just never sat right with me once she went solo. 

Huh ? What that got to do with this article, and so did Britney so what’s your point? Both Britney & Beyoncé became phenomenons, Britney a bigger one yea I’m confuse sweetie 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block