Rolling Stone Names Beyoncé As World’s Greatest Living Entertainer

Cqleb

35 minutes ago, ItsSway said:

That’s kinda why I sarcastically stated that she was wearing neon yellow…it was like the only memorable thing. I don’t know when or if she would do Vegas. She certainly has the material and vision to do so. I don’t know that this claim is what it should be but let’s not forget, she went on tour once without a single album drop and it was sold out, proving that she can just come out with a tour and no new material and still sell out. If you look at the material and consistency in her show stopping tours, the statement could hold true and some volume. She also raised a family and has only released 6 albums whilst others have released more and have more of a foundation to receive such an accolade. I can see it but do I wholeheartedly agree with it? Meh. It’s kinda reaching. I wanna know what this trilogy will bring and with that, come to me later with this premature notion and see if it’s grown into what will be true.

:clownery_makeup_meme:me not getting the sarcasm of your previous post

Yeah you're kinda right, even though I guess the same would be true for Rihanna if she announced a stadium tour without a new album.

There are several pop stars that live off of the status they gained almost a decade ago in the best years in pop music 2010-2015. Even though Beyonce is upon some that with every (occasional) performance proves why that is.

(And no shade, I mean we as Britney fans live off an icon that had her just memorable performances right in the beginning of her career)

• Love 1

Ever since her self titled album ‘Beyonka’ she has really just been doing the least. Putting out boring music with expensive visuals and people eat it up. Only thing I remember her doing as far as preforming, or entertaining, is Coachella:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Spoiler

However, Partition was my *** anthem for about a month in 2015.

IDK what Exhale, or RS, has against Gaga but she’s done more to entertain not just her core stans but also the gp for the last decade. Tour for every album, two Vegas residencies at the same time, movies, big televised performances, I could go on.

Oh. And she writes her own music…

Spoiler

Beyonka can’t relate:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block