Sam Lutfi: "Lynne Spears is playing the same card she did back then"

11 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

she might as well be suing her but yeah is Britney even aware that Lynne is trying to get her to pay her lawyer fees? She never mentions it when she scolds her. It think there’s still a lot Britney doesn’t know 

are you insinuating that Rosengart don’t tell her what’s happening in court? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

WHY does it matter that Lynne is like *the popular word right now* a narcissist? Lynne is her mom it's Britney who should learn how to deal with her as an adult now like, if she doesn't trust her mom that much or doesn't like her mom's friends, just don't share much with her KINDA EASY, it's their business and no one else, but to STOP talking with your mom for good while she's a 60 y.o person like no one have things figured it out in life and everyone makes mistakes, we have to watch our parents like that like a person who's experiencing this earth like we do.

I will not join the bandwagon from fans that want e v e r y family member and old friends aside bc I personally don't agree with that nor have experiences with that... I don't like a lot of people from work, for example, but I have to learn how to deal with them... same as a mom or dad we don't like or trust much, I feel like it would hurt way less if I try to forgive and try to have a new personality with them or something,  talk but keep it a little bit distance the not talk at all?

I don't trust a friend or anyone who's happy to see I don't talk with a mom or old friends or that they support a long time resentment... I know in her case it hurts, it's tough, it takes time... but you have to put things in their perspectives too to try to forgive them... that's a general advice or process o let it go and move on.

But has a work colleague ever been complicit in your forced drugging, blackmail, trafficking and dismantling of your entire life for 13 years? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Dirk said:

WHY does it matter that Lynne is like *the popular word right now* a narcissist? Lynne is her mom it's Britney who should learn how to deal with her as an adult now like, if she doesn't trust her mom that much or doesn't like her mom's friends, just don't share much with her KINDA EASY, it's their business and no one else, but to STOP talking with your mom for good while she's a 60 y.o person like no one have things figured it out in life and everyone makes mistakes, we have to watch our parents like that like a person who's experiencing this earth like we do.

I will not join the bandwagon from fans that want e v e r y family member and old friends aside bc I personally don't agree with that nor have experiences with that... I don't like a lot of people from work, for example, but I have to learn how to deal with them... same as a mom or dad we don't like or trust much, I feel like it would hurt way less if I try to forgive and try to have a new personality with them or something,  talk but keep it a little bit distance the not talk at all?

I don't trust a friend or anyone who's happy to see I don't talk with a mom or old friends or that they support a long time resentment... I know in her case it hurts, it's tough, it takes time... but you have to put things in their perspectives too to try to forgive them... that's a general advice or process o let it go and move on.

This is the perspective of people who have not been through abusive relationships with narcisisits / psychopaths etc. 

Trust me, they love positions of authority (parent, religious, medical, govt authority ) where they can exploit, torture and destroy their victims.

They are counting on normal people to go 'Gasp! She's your mom, she's a human being " . They isolate and use secrecy , two faced hypocrisy and lies. 

There are millions who have  lived through this (lots of survivor forums out there) and once you see it you can't unsee it. It is not "a popular word right now". It is a phenomenon people are getting to know and able to talk about thanks to the internet. Before, narcs could operate in secret, but people are sharing experiences and victims catching on earlier 

These are not normal loving people.  They have NO scruples. Any kindness to them is exploited. Britney's life is a glaring example. 

If you haven't lived through it, don't knock survivors who have been there 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

she might as well be suing her but yeah is Britney even aware that Lynne is trying to get her to pay her lawyer fees? She never mentions it when she scolds her. It think there’s still a lot Britney doesn’t know 

Do you really think she doesn't know why her lawyer that she has lunch meetings with has to go to court to represent her?

She never mentions anything directly related with the current legal proceedings. She never mentions the monitoring or the listening devices or the money mishandlings, and there's a very good reason for that.

Don't buy into the innocent ignorant dumb little girl narrative.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block