Sam Lutfi: "Lynne Spears is playing the same card she did back then"

this look like a circus really

i mean this guy, lynne, jamie , jamie lynn, bryan are just players ,of course complicits but there are not smart enough to plan something like this, if they got this in their minds, they could setting up a worst plan for britney in her early 16,17's .

the real big heads/guilts in this situation are The management, and the surprisely divorced KEVIN

6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And somehow Lynne kept finding out things about Britney in early 2008, when Jamie & Lynne were trying to get the Con started :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Brit said that the CON was Lynne’s idea! I totally believe that. And Lynne was prob that prayer mother who thinks they are helping a “dire situation.” So Lou/Jeryls out maneuvered Lynne and got dumb Jamie as head CON. 
I’m SURE Lynne believed she was helping…but it’s like NAH, that’s why we have human rights bc Family can NEVER learn healthy boundaries.

Duck Lynne

Edit: LOL, I obvs meant f.uck Lynne…but got autocorrected.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

She’s not suing her. Stop spreading misinformation, you uneducated *****.

@3IsACharm33 @GODNA IS A QUEEN

Yall are both right…but I don’t see the point in arguing over the definition of lawsuit.

Lynne is effectively suing Britney for $700k, but not technically suing Britney for $700k…Lynne has every ability to drop the $700k claim, so it’s effectively a voluntary lawsuit.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

she might as well be suing her but yeah is Britney even aware that Lynne is trying to get her to pay her lawyer fees? She never mentions it when she scolds her. It think there’s still a lot Britney doesn’t know 

Obviously she knows, why do u think she  has her lawyer fighting it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block