Kevin’s Wife Victoria Insta Story About Britney’s Mom Lynne?

21 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I mean Britney mentioned Kevin took the kids but it wasn’t necessarily shade to Kevin. Just a statement of fact. Could easily be viewed either way though. Victoria the Vagrant on the other hand… :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I mean you are right! It was an accurate statement not a lie lol 

21 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Seriously Britney, get out of that white trash family ASAP. Make some **** Persian babies and get as far away from that gene pool as possible. 

DONT BRING RACE INTO IT. YOU RACIST TRASH KUNT :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm::whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

The fact that people you still exist..your what's wrong with the world..:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Like 1

I feel like she has a deep seated hatred towards Britney. Britney has largely left Kevin out of her rants and has never really said anything bad about him but the second she even mentions him Victoria posts this kind of shady stuff. I’m not sure if it’s jealousy or if it’s both of them that hate her but it’s so sad for Britney’s kids to have got caught up in all of this. 😰 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block